Fingers Crossed

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainsley View Post
Thanks to all of you for sending good wishes and good vibes! No takers yet...(I know it's only been a couple of days). Gotta stop eating the chocolate chip cookies though! Hubby and I will be down next week to spend our first night in our new home! We are sooooo excited!

Wonderful!!! We will leave the light on fer ya.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Sage

More good vibes, Tainsley. Hope you're house sells quickly. Please keep us posted!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Gold member

Good Luck!!! We're in the same boat. The house has been listed for almost two months...not one showing. I have been working my butt off keeping it clean and tidy. Last week we had a garage sale at my mother in law's house...we brought back a bunch of stuff that didn't sell, carried it in and put it on the island...I'm in the middle of re-doing a Shoji screen...paper, exacta knife, etc on living room floor..got home late, decided to let dishes wait until morning.....you guessed it...after sleeping in, checked my phone...agent wanted to show house in an hour...never cleaned so fast in my life!!!!! actually shoved clean, folded laundry back in to dryer...ah well, we'll see!! Take care and hope you sell it really, really fast! oops..gotta go get the stuff out of dryer..........
Old 10-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
Good Luck!!! We're in the same boat. The house has been listed for almost two months...not one showing. I have been working my butt off keeping it clean and tidy. Last week we had a garage sale at my mother in law's house...we brought back a bunch of stuff that didn't sell, carried it in and put it on the island...I'm in the middle of re-doing a Shoji screen...paper, exacta knife, etc on living room floor..got home late, decided to let dishes wait until morning.....you guessed it...after sleeping in, checked my phone...agent wanted to show house in an hour...never cleaned so fast in my life!!!!! actually shoved clean, folded laundry back in to dryer...ah well, we'll see!! Take care and hope you sell it really, really fast! oops..gotta go get the stuff out of dryer..........
Trish:

I know what you mean. I was home on a Saturday not feeling well and the phone rang. I had an agent that call me and said they were in my complex and wanted to come over in one minute.

That led to the one hour rule.

tainsley:

Hope you sell your home soon.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 10-24-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Trish:

I know what you mean. I was home on a Saturday not feeling well and the phone rang. I had an agent that call me and said they were in my complex and wanted to come over in one minute.

That led to the one hour rule.

tainsley:

Hope you sell your home soon.
We have also had our surprizes. But what are you going to do? You dare not turn down a showing, it maybe THE one.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPete View Post
We have also had our surprizes. But what are you going to do? You dare not turn down a showing, it maybe THE one.
Although it it slightly inconsiderate, you go with the flow.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Although it it slightly inconsiderate, you go with the flow.
Agreed. But it is a buyer's market.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Gold member

House on MLS Friday evening...had first showing this afternoon! Our house was the 15th the couple looked at TODAY! OMG 15? (They are on a two-day house hunting trip) relocating to this area. Our realtor called to say we can come back home and told us our home was by far the best the couple had seen today...FINGERS CROSSED. Have another showing tomorrow. All I can think about is arriving in TV on Sunday! I just can't wait!
Old 10-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
House on MLS Friday evening...had first showing this afternoon! Our house was the 15th the couple looked at TODAY! OMG 15? (They are on a two-day house hunting trip) relocating to this area. Our realtor called to say we can come back home and told us our home was by far the best the couple had seen today...FINGERS CROSSED. Have another showing tomorrow. All I can think about is arriving in TV on Sunday! I just can't wait!
That was a very encouraging feedback. It only takes one!!!!!!!

Best wishes.

Old 12-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Gold member

Quote:
The day has finally arrived! Our house is on the market today...We are excited, nervous, and another step closer to becoming frogs! We priced the house right, buried St. Joseph, bought some cookie dough and now we wait. Thanks for all of your postings on TOTV...with so much great information I hope we are ahead of the game! Que sera sera!
UPDATE...Settlement 28 December...Villages 30 December! This will be the happiest New Year ever! See you all real soon!
Old 12-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
UPDATE...Settlement 28 December...Villages 30 December! This will be the happiest New Year ever! See you all real soon!

YOU SOLD??????

Good for you. High five. Hugs. Fireworks. Singing...
Old 12-19-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
DANG !!!! Our house has been on the market for almost a month and nothing.... not even a spark...... and we are giving it away according to the realtor.... St. Joseph has been buried and still nothing.... I'm now saying... ""All I want for Christmas is a Buyer !!!! ""
Old 12-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
YOU SOLD??????

Good for you. High five. Hugs. Fireworks. Singing...
Yes Gracie. We put it on the market the end of October. Came down to TV for a visit for three weeks. But had to come back home shy of three weeks when our realtor called with the good news. We got our price, had to do a few minor fix ups. Our realtor called today and said everything's a go! How lucky are we? We are so excited! See you real soon!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
DANG !!!! Our house has been on the market for almost a month and nothing.... not even a spark...... and we are giving it away according to the realtor.... St. Joseph has been buried and still nothing.... I'm now saying... ""All I want for Christmas is a Buyer !!!! ""
Good luck to you TommyT. I am sending all the good wishes and vibes I received on TOTV back to you!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
It will happen; isn't this the season of Miracles? Be patient and it will happen.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.