Floor Tile Grout

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Default Floor Tile Grout

I'm wondering if anybody has had personal experience with "Dirty Grout Be Gone", "Grout Shield", or any other tile grout colorant.

If so, can you share your experience? Thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:47 AM

We had them do our grout and could not be more pleased. They did a great job and it is now so much easier to keep clean.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Grout Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob47 View Post
I'm wondering if anybody has had personal experience with "Dirty Grout Be Gone", "Grout Shield", or any other tile grout colorant.

If so, can you share your experience? Thanks.
We used Dye Your Grout | Paint My Grout | Stain Your Grout | Recolor My Grout on our whole house tiled floor several years ago (may be as long as four years) and it has held up really well and I am more than pleased with it. When we had the house tiled we let the tiler grout and it was always too light for us and I could never get it clean, especially in the walk way areas. My husband contacted Grout Shields, they recommended a mid beige color and it has been perfect, dirt really does just wipe up off the grout. The only downside to it was that my husband had to do it himself and it was hard work. I imagine there is someone doing it as a business now which will obviously cost you more than doing it yourself.

You are welcome to contact me if you want more information.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.