Friendliest Town?

Old 05-09-2024, 12:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,771 Times in 1,545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Is it possible the guy was not a Villager?
50/50. Narcissistic, self-entitled jerks can be found everywhere. Act accordingly. They usually act without thinking and they are incapable of learning. Stay safe.
Old 05-09-2024, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robojo View Post
You have to understand that most of the people here are boomers. And boomers are notoriously mean selfish and cruel. That's just how they are. The genx that are moving in are a lot nicer.

I've had boomers be mean to me here too, even on my very first day. Theyre just mad and no one knows why.
I've been here for four years now and can count the number of times people have been intentionally rude or insulting on the fingers of one hand. If you treat people with courtesy and respect, the odds are overwhelming that you'll get the same treatment in return.

If you view ANY group as "mean, selfish and cruel"--well, don't be surprised if that is exactly the treatment you get.

What goes around, comes around.
Old 05-09-2024, 01:32 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
I've been here for four years now and can count the number of times people have been intentionally rude or insulting on the fingers of one hand. If you treat people with courtesy and respect, the odds are overwhelming that you'll get the same treatment in return.

If you view ANY group as "mean, selfish and cruel"--well, don't be surprised if that is exactly the treatment you get.

What goes around, comes around.
Well said!
Old 05-09-2024, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
So the jerk was wrong on 2 counts. Don't judge Villagers by one moron. (Or those from the Northeast either)
WE are every where

Tags
wife, car, guy, fing, shaken

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.