Front porch and lanai

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Gold member
Default Front porch and lanai

We had Amy Newsom 352-308-7410 do our garage floor before we moved in back in March. We were so pleased with it I had her back this week to work on the lanai and our front screened porch. She made the lanai look like tile and it has a border around the outside edge. The front porch has a border and double palm tree in the center. After pricing outdoor tile this was a lot cheaper. It will be easy to take care of since we already have been using the garage for over 3 months now. And the garage has had a lot of traffic in and out with all the boxes and junk we had to store in there temporarily. So once again I recommend Amy for any designer concrete coating.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 07-23-2010, 01:08 PM

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Amy a couple of times. I've not used her yet (my fault, not her's) but she is a true professional. I've seen her work and it is truly excellent. I would certainly recommend her as Mikitv does above.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Gold member

Sounds great Mik. I'll give here a call when we return to TV.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:04 AM
Veteran member
Thumbs up

Amy did our lanai and it is absolutely beautiful! for Amy!
Old 07-24-2010, 05:25 AM

Any Pictures?
Thanks
Old 07-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

As a TV wannabe, I'm avidly reading the boards to get an idea of what things I want in my home - especially extras. I'm curious about what one would have done to the garage floor and why?
Old 07-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,536 Times in 1,922 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
As a TV wannabe, I'm avidly reading the boards to get an idea of what things I want in my home - especially extras. I'm curious about what one would have done to the garage floor and why?
Oh Taylor,

The garages in TV are a place like no other. You could do surgery in most of them. They are organized and spotless and have gorgeous painted floors. They have screens that close at a flick of the switch and inside sits a table for hobbies and framed pictures and a sparkling golf cart.

There is not an oil drip or any slop from defrosted snow or dirty salt residue. The garage is an annex to the home and in many cases they are the "man
cave".

They have immaculate...IMMACULATE, white walls and shelves that are perfectly organized.

I am still getting used to this myself and hope I can keep up to par on ours.

You will love it here.

Hugs,
gg
Old 07-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Oh Taylor,

The garages in TV are a place like no other. You could do surgery in most of them. They are organized and spotless and have gorgeous painted floors. They have screens that close at a flick of the switch and inside sits a table for hobbies and framed pictures and a sparkling golf cart.

There is not an oil drip or any slop from defrosted snow or dirty salt residue. The garage is an annex to the home and in many cases they are the "man
cave".

They have immaculate...IMMACULATE, white walls and shelves that are perfectly organized.

I am still getting used to this myself and hope I can keep up to par on ours.

You will love it here.

Hugs,
gg
That just ain't right!! Garages are not supposed to be sterile. I'll probably be kicked out of TV when we get there. BTW, does no one park their car in the garage?

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 07-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Gold member

This is our eight home and the garage floors always on new construction seem to have concrete dust for awhile. Not always easy to sweep out or clean up. Wanted to do it on last house and got talked out of it and sorry about it. This looks nice, no more concrete dust coming in house, easy to clean up.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.