Lief Style Preview

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2007, 10:46 AM
Default Lief Style Preview

Has anyone taken the Lifestyle Preview more than once and does anyone know what TV policy is regarding the number of times a prospective homeowner can visit on the Lifestyle Preview program?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Default Re: Lief Style Preview

We are coming to the Villages for our 2nd Lifestyle preview. I haven't heard of any additional ones being offered. We can't wait until we start on the 7th of next month. :hot:
Old 09-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Veteran member

We'll be there in November and this is our second Life Preview. I know at one time it was limited to one visit only but now they want you to buy a home so they make it easy!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:55 PM

We've used the Life Style Preview twice. The first time we came down with friends, who were also on the Life Style Preview. We shared a house with them. The second time we came down, it was only for 5 days and they put us up in one of the cottages (which was really nice). We didn't get all of the meals, etc. that we did the first time, but it could be because we were staying a shorter time. I think the reason we were given a second one was because our realtor knew we were checking out homes and neighborhoods. We have now sold our house and are ready to buy. Our realtor told us that she would check to see if we could get it a third time when we come down to look for a house in a couple of months.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.