Northbound

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Gold member
Default Northbound

Reports from the northeast is that the snow has taken a breather and the temps are warming up a bit. Typical February weather.
As much as I looked forward to returning to TV last fall, that's how much I look forward to going back north in the spring. I'm really glad I chose to become a snowbird. I can't wait to see friends and family again.
Over the winter, at times I felt like Gilligan. I didn't miss the snow and cold but I did miss the people and the familiar surroundings.
No doubt, by mid fall I'll be chomping at the bit to head back to my southern home. I think I have the best of all worlds. I'm truly blessed.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Safe travels

Sounds like you have made the perfect decision for you. Congrats.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:45 PM

We are heading north next weekend and are looking forward to it as well. We only like to stay here in TV for a couple of months at a time. Although we own a home here, there is no place like HOME.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapequeen View Post
We are heading north next weekend and are looking forward to it as well. We only like to stay here in TV for a couple of months at a time. Although we own a home here, there is no place like HOME.
Have a safe trip to the north, escapequeen. I understand your feeling of HOME, always felt that way when returning from a trip or vacation, but for me, now HOME is here. When we've been away, the feeling of peace and relaxation returns the minute we drive through one of the gates and especially when it's the gate to my village...
Old 02-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog103 View Post
Reports from the northeast is that the snow has taken a breather and the temps are warming up a bit. Typical February weather.
As much as I looked forward to returning to TV last fall, that's how much I look forward to going back north in the spring. I'm really glad I chose to become a snowbird. I can't wait to see friends and family again.
Over the winter, at times I felt like Gilligan. I didn't miss the snow and cold but I did miss the people and the familiar surroundings.
No doubt, by mid fall I'll be chomping at the bit to head back to my southern home. I think I have the best of all worlds. I'm truly blessed.
Have a safe journey northward. Hopefully, the snow and cool, well, cold weather won't impact you too much upon your return to the northern latitudes... Springtime is a wonderful time of the year, one so many of us enjoy and particularly beautiful in the northern regions.

Yes, for you, you do have the best of both worlds. ENJOY!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:46 PM

Thanks pooh, I know what you mean about the feeling of arriving here in TV after being home. When we are here it is home, we love it. Enjoy!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.