German cockroaches.....

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2018, 11:57 AM

I first spotted this pest (the smaller brown ones) on lanai. Then noticed one inside the garage about two weeks later. Went to Ace, they recommended Home Defense Max. I shy away from chemicals, use only organics on lawn, flowers, etc. but used the Home Defense as they recommended (I explained I do not spray chemicals inside the house), so sprayed around the entire foundation, then the "joint" where pavers meet the concrete garage floor when door is up, at all entrance doors front and back, and never saw another bug of any kind. That was three years ago, now do the same one time only each spring, never have had any pests since. Don't like the idea of chemicals, but sure is effective for about $8 !
Old 03-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Definitely spray with Home Defense Max before you leave ! It definitely works ! Around entire foundation, all entrance door joints including the garage door where it meets garage floor, lanai where floor meets house, etc. It is an awesome product, very reasonably priced too !
Closed Thread

Tags
german, kitchen, cockroaches, $100, monthly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.