Golf Cart Connection II

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Veteran member
Default Golf Cart Connection II

I read the older thread on Golf Cart Connection and I went there today after checking out a few other places during the week. What nice people to deal with - I bought a cart from them. The buying experience was very pleasant and I would certainly recommend them to anyone. I have heard from friends that their service is excellent also.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Golf Cart Connection II

I bought there also and very pleased but you should really visit there manufacturing facility in Mt Dora. You will get a personalized tour, see and learn how they customize golf carts, and have the opportunity to make custom selections of your choice for your own personal cart. More importantly, you will quickly realize this is a major operation, and not a "fly by night operating from a warehouse company" about to go out of business any time soon.

Good Luck with your purcahse!!! What did you get a Club Car or one of their new Star Cars?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Veteran member

I got a Club Car Precedent - I love the style. It's orange but a nice shade of orange. I'll get it Tuesday but the sumbrella enclosure won't be ready for a few weeks. I feel good about the purchase.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Was this a new Precedent or refurbished! If new, how do they compare to Club Car of America which I understand is the authorized dealer fro Club Cars locally!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM

Just want to add another accolade to Golf Cart Connection. I bought a 2007 Star Cart from an individual who had purchased it in late 2006 from another golf cart business who no longer handles Star Carts.

When it wouldn't start recently, I started the string of phone calls to the original vendor, then K & H who took over Star carts (but no longer handles them) and finally to Golf Cart Connection (who does handle Star Carts). The Star Cart has a 2 year warranty.

Not only did Golf Cart Connection cheerfully agree to honor the warranty, they picked up the cart, took it to Mt. Dora, fixed it (broken cable), and delivered it back without charging me one penny. How's that for great customer relations!

VK2
Old 04-12-2008, 02:58 PM

We bought ours there too. Very good people to do business with.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Veteran member

My "new" Precedent is a refurbished one. I am not familiar with Club Car of America.

Brand new ones are just too expensive for me. Maybe someday when I have it as my only vehicle. You know - when I can't see anymore to drive my car. LOL
Old 04-19-2008, 02:51 AM

Can't go wrong with them and the prices are very competitive. Bought a re-manufactured 2005 Club Car with upgrades and hi speed motor. Cart runs great.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:31 AM

There service is definitely way beyond any other service. They are great people to deal with.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:59 AM
mcelheny

Pure luck we bought from Golf Connetion 3 years ago. Best decision! Great service. We also really recommend them.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:30 PM

I want to add another good experience with the Golf Cart Connection. My husband and I are still commuting to our home in TV for another year. We went over there last December and told the salesman we were only going to be in TV for another 3 days. They delivered the beautiful blue golf cart (with my husband's customized touches already added) within an hour of our purchase. We were able to enjoy every minute there with our new golf cart thanks to Golf Cart Connection. Could only recommend them highly!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Veteran member
Default Another Good golf cart dealer

I went through the Golf Cart connections re manufacturing facility in Mount Dora and it was an impressive facility. But after a lot of deliberation I finally decided to purchased a 2008 Club Precedent from Masters Golf carts ( Feb 2008). At that time Golf Cart connection didn't have any 2008 CC Precidents. On comparison shopping with the Club Car dealer south of the Villages on the exact same model & options I believe I saved over $!000 and Masters service on a few items has been very good so far. The great thing about these carts is the warranty is right from Club car directly and at least in theory it will be honored by any Club car dealer. Since batteries seem to fail and are costly I liked the fact that the warranty covered all the electronic / motor and batteries for 3 years (By Club Car) - but only 1 year on everything else. Masters carts recently moved to a facility across from the Marion flea market.
BTW since the carts come directly from CC they have their standard motors > 19.6mph, and only CC colors, they are not painted. He also has older models that he will put high speed motors in.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Kid
Just want to add another accolade to Golf Cart Connection. I bought a 2007 Star Cart from an individual who had purchased it in late 2006 from another golf cart business who no longer handles Star Carts.

When it wouldn't start recently, I started the string of phone calls to the original vendor, then K & H who took over Star carts (but no longer handles them) and finally to Golf Cart Connection (who does handle Star Carts). The Star Cart has a 2 year warranty.

Not only did Golf Cart Connection cheerfully agree to honor the warranty, they picked up the cart, took it to Mt. Dora, fixed it (broken cable), and delivered it back without charging me one penny. How's that for great customer relations!

VK2
We also brought 2007 Star Cart from K & H Carts. What a difference in service between the two. One does not have a clue, after 2 trips for repairs ( total 4 weeks without) and still was not running correctly. Thank goodness Golf Cart Connection took over. They picked it up, checked out everything, keep us informed and found the problem...Running Great since.
What a Difference? The hassles, LYING, and aggravation we had to put up with, to a company with Great Service personnel, dependable and honest. It's not only the cart you buy, but the quality of service after. Golf Cart Connections has both.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.