golf club found

Old 03-18-2024, 08:39 AM
Default golf club found

Feb 23 i found a golf club near the wood shop on the golf cart path. i have posted twice with no one claiming. it still has a price sticker i think from the Brownwood golf shop. if no one claims it i will be returning it to the shop at the end of this month
Old 03-18-2024, 09:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans53 View Post
Feb 23 i found a golf club near the wood shop on the golf cart path. i have posted twice with no one claiming. it still has a price sticker i think from the Brownwood golf shop. if no one claims it i will be returning it to the shop at the end of this month
The golf shop might be able to identify the buyer by scanning the bar code, or look for a previous sale of that type of club. Or possibly stolen... I'd take it back sooner rather than later.
Old 03-18-2024, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans53 View Post
Along those lines, about 2 months ago on the BV south path between the tunnel under 44A and the tunnel under BV, some clown flew through the stop sign on the path from Antrim Dells right in front me---so fast that he went up on 2 wheels. He continued to the cart RB that feeds the path to Brownwood, both BV MMPs and the path down 44A and took it so fast his brand-new golf shoes flew out without him noticing. (Probably because he couldn't see past his belly anyway). I tried my horn to no avail, picked up the shoes and tried to follow him, but his cart was so fast,(and I'm talking 30+), that he lost me quickly. I turned them in at Eisenhower. So if you are fat, rude, and drive a highly illegal cart like a maniac, you'll find your shoes there.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:34 AM

already asked them but a person who lost a club stopped by but didn't leave his information.
Old 03-19-2024, 10:10 AM

I don't want another one - I can't hit the ones I already have...

Tags
golf, shop, found, club, claims

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.