GracieGirl

Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

The comments made against GG - or any TOTV poster - goes to show only one thing...the limited mental capacity of the posters making such comments.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but not to changing the facts. GG is among an elite group of long-timers here who have been able to provide many more facts than anyone ever will on the other site! And that is something to be appreciated!

Old 01-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Thank You Sir for spelling it out. Is this the site that can't be mentioned on here? If so what a low life operation the big competition is. TOTV is great, Gracie should be held in high regard. Proud to call her friend. Whoever was outta line have you ever heard of Karma?
No. That is a competing news source. You should be able to find it easily by Googling the Villages, Florida and News.

And I so love getting Graciegirl's comments about her love of the Villages. There is much to be praised here.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 01-11-2016 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
No. That is a competing news source. You should be able to find it easily by Googling the Villages, Florida and News.

And I so love getting Graciegirl's comments about her love of the Villages. There is much to be praised here.
No thanks I'm happy here. My point was I never knew about who the other site was. A waste of time on the other site...totally BS.
Closed Thread

Tags
lives, gir, cases, folks, constipation, deal, diagnose, great, doctor, online, news, bashing, reading, page, felt, graciegirl, glad, bunch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.