Day Trips to Disney?

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2015, 03:25 AM
Veteran member
Default Day Trips to Disney?

I did a search..AAA was mentioned, but the link was closed. Any day trips to Disney this fall? November?
Old 03-09-2015, 08:17 AM

Greg you can join the Mickey's Fanatics club here. We take day trips to Disney on a very regular basis. They are a whole lot cheaper than going through any other place. Plus we are a fun group that meets monthly at Seabreeze. If our club is closed because of capacity please put your name on the waiting list.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:28 PM

If your group is closed, is there a way to get Disney info from an 'insider'. I've never been there and would like to do a day trip and then plan for when kids/grandkids come. Other than the sorta normal route (internet checks) I just hear tidbits about getting info ahead of time for best times/rates/etc. Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Platinum member

Check out the Disney website, hop in your car and go. That is a day trip. No excessive planning required. You will have fun and know more in order to plan your next day trip!!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Right now Florida residents can get a 3 day pass for $139 and 4 days for 159. It can be used at 4 parks any consecutive days or separate days. It must be used before June. A great deal.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:45 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Check out the classified section. Someone posted travel for two to Epcot.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Thoreson View Post
If your group is closed, is there a way to get Disney info from an 'insider'. I've never been there and would like to do a day trip and then plan for when kids/grandkids come. Other than the sorta normal route (internet checks) I just hear tidbits about getting info ahead of time for best times/rates/etc. Thanks a bunch!
You can get lots of info from AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line which is an unofficial guide to Disney World. I was told last week at AAA they do NOT do day trips to Disney World. It is an easy drive if you have a GPS. I just came back from Epcot last night and my group was a bit disappointed in the International Garden Show. I believe the weekends would offer more but, of course, would be more crowded. The allears.net site will tell you best times to go and give you tips on touring plans. I'll be glad to answer any questions that I can!
Old 03-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Gold member

http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disn...nts-and-deals/
Old 03-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove

We are at Epcot now - be advised, Spring Break is in FULL SWING in several states so many kids of all ages. Very crowded and long waits for the rides unless you get FastPass the night before you go.

Suggest you try to at least attend the Mickey's Fanatics group after the snowbirds leave. They will provide a wealth of knowledge & information. Try to ride "Soarin" at Epcot before it closes for renovation....my favorite!

Last edited by Susan G; 03-11-2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Sp
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.