Groome

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 10:11 AM
Default Groome

Need transportation from Orlando airport to the Villages. Has anyone used Groome? I understand they are now closed but are opening on Nov 11 which will work for me. If you have used them what was your experience? Appreciate all replies.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:28 AM
Default Used Groome

I've used Groome prior to Covid.
We were in a large passenger van that held ~15 people. I was lucky enough to be one of the last to pickup and first to drop off being in the South of 44 area. I could see if you are in the North riding around for 45-60 minutes just picking up folks before the hourish ride to MCO.
On the plus side price was great but would need to review their policies now considering the pandemic state we are in.

Currently spending a little more and feel extremely safe in a single rider service, Dave's Transportation. Courteous, on time, helpful with bags. Also while walking to get bags sent a text to let me know what carousel my bags were on after arriving back in Orlando.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:31 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Schedule & Information | Workman Transportation

Shuttle from the squares are now back in operation on a limited basis
Old 11-13-2020, 11:41 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Groome Cleaning and Safety Procedures

Thanks for sharing your experience with Groome, PaulinTV. We're excited to be back in operation and have enhanced our cleaning and safety procedures upon reopening.

We require face masks for all employees and passengers, have reduced the capacity in the vehicles to allow for greater social distancing and sanitize the vehicles after every use with an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer similar to those used by hospitals and airlines. Additional details can be found here:
Travel Updates - Groome Transportation - How We Ensure Safe Travel
Book Online or Call Now!
groometransportation.com/the-villages
(352) 539-9664
Closed Thread

Tags
groome, work, nov, experience, opening

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.