Guest ID Card vs $50 Resident ID Card

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Resident IDs are good for as long as the homeowner has stated in the forms that are filled out and turned in to the Spanish Springs Sales Office (for up to 3 years). Guest IDs are supposed to be for no more than for 30 days but can be renewed. (I have seen them be good for 3 months, so not sure how/if this rule is really applied.) The resident ID is $50 for up to two people; the guest ID is free and can be obtained at the regional rec centers. (Jane's Outpost no longer exists, so this is a very old form your landlord is using.)

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 07-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Resident IDs are good for as long as the homeowner has stated in the forms that are filled out and turned in to the Spanish Springs Sales Office (for up to 3 years). Guest IDs are supposed to be for no more than for 30 days but can be renewed. (I have seen them be good for 3 months, so not sure how/if this rule is really applied.) The resident ID is $50 for up to two people; the guest ID is free and can be obtained at the regional rec centers. (Jane's Outpost no longer exists, so this is a very old form your landlord is using.)
Thanks redwitch as usual you rock.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.