Guest passes questions...

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2023, 05:52 PM
Veteran member
Default Guest passes questions...

We have a home in Lake Denham. We are part time for at least 1.5 more years. We are not renting it out, so while I'm curious about renter passes, it doesn't really matter.

My first question is if there's a limit to the number of guests. My wife is bringing her girlfriends down for a few day. I think there may be 4 or 5 of them staying with her. Will she be able to get the passes for all of them or is there some sort of limit?

The CDD home page doesn't list Ezel as a place to get passes but I think that's where we got them when we rented earlier this year (bought in September). Anyone know if that's where she can get them.

We will also be there with adult children for a week and need to get passes for them for the week. Unfortunately we have to wait and can't do it online because, well, we left our IDs in our house down there and have no idea what our numbers are. We were not thinking we'd need them.

As for people renting, do they just order the guest passes online and not have to show up to get them?
Old 11-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

The people at the Rec Centers are very helpful, give them a call.

Guest ID Information

https://www.districtgov.org/departme...D%20Policy.pdf
Old 11-27-2023, 06:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayedends View Post
We have a home in Lake Denham. We are part time for at least 1.5 more years. We are not renting it out, so while I'm curious about renter passes, it doesn't really matter.

My first question is if there's a limit to the number of guests. My wife is bringing her girlfriends down for a few day. I think there may be 4 or 5 of them staying with her. Will she be able to get the passes for all of them or is there some sort of limit?

The CDD home page doesn't list Ezel as a place to get passes but I think that's where we got them when we rented earlier this year (bought in September). Anyone know if that's where she can get them.

We will also be there with adult children for a week and need to get passes for them for the week. Unfortunately we have to wait and can't do it online because, well, we left our IDs in our house down there and have no idea what our numbers are. We were not thinking we'd need them.

As for people renting, do they just order the guest passes online and not have to show up to get them?
I'm sure I have submitted five at one time. It may have been seven but I'm not sure about that.

The Guest Pass page lists Ezell as a place to pick up the passes.

The Rec Center folks *might* be able to help with your ID numbers or perhaps they can submit the application for you but I'm really not sure about that. Give them a call.

As for renters, it depends on the duration; basically, you need an ID number in order to submit a pass request. Longer term renters will receive a temporary pass with an ID number that can be used to request Guest Passes. Shorter term renters likely will not receive the temporary pass - someone would need to submit a request for them to use the amenities.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 11-27-2023, 06:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

I had 10 family members over holidays and received guest ID’s for all.
Follow the above advice call the id folks.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:37 PM
Thanked 1,120 Times in 246 Posts

Quote:

Why are you asking here? Half of the people that will reply are probably incorrect. Try calling the center where you get the passes.
Old 11-27-2023, 10:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdallas View Post
Why are you asking here? Half of the people that will reply are probably incorrect. Try calling the center where you get the passes.
Since he doesn't know which center he will get the passes from, calling that center will be difficult.

The information already provided appears to be accurate. Customer Service would also be a good number to call (or contact via email).

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 11-28-2023, 05:38 AM
Veteran member

Thanks for the answers. I missed seeing Ezel but glad we can get them there and there is no limit.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:05 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,377 Times in 500 Posts

You can apply for them online
Guest ID Application
Old 11-28-2023, 09:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimes View Post
You can apply for them online
Guest ID Application
You missed in my first post that we left our Villages ids in Florida so we don’t know our id numbers. That’s needed to do it online.
Old 11-28-2023, 01:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Quote:
You missed in my first post that we left our Villages ids in Florida so we don’t know our id numbers. That’s needed to do it online.
Have you tried calling to ask for you Golfer ID? Resident ID is the same.

352-753-4040.
Old 11-29-2023, 05:59 AM
Veteran member

I have gotten four guest passes at one time. I don’t know if there is any limit beyond four
Old 11-29-2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the answers. I missed seeing Ezel but glad we can get them there and there is no limit.
You can only do 8 online at one time. As we found out when requesting 11. lol. But we call our regional red center and they did an override so we could put in all 11 at once.

The rec center people REALLY appreciate people who do the requests online and in advance of the date needed. I suggest you put your ID number and PIN in a contact on your phone. We did that for the 18 months we were back and forth part time. That way; the IDs were always here but we could do guest passes and such before we came.
Old 11-30-2023, 06:51 AM
Default Other centers give guest passes.

The larger rec centers issue guest passes (for example, Rohan, Colony, Savannah, Eisenhower and others). You just go to the main desk and fill out the paper work.
Old 11-30-2023, 06:52 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altavia View Post
Have you tried calling to ask for you Golfer ID? Resident ID is the same.

352-753-4040.
Hmm, didn't know about that at all. We don't golf and only been at our house for a week so far. I'll look into it. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2023, 06:54 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjky2k View Post
You can only do 8 online at one time. As we found out when requesting 11. lol. But we call our regional red center and they did an override so we could put in all 11 at once.

The rec center people REALLY appreciate people who do the requests online and in advance of the date needed. I suggest you put your ID number and PIN in a contact on your phone. We did that for the 18 months we were back and forth part time. That way; the IDs were always here but we could do guest passes and such before we came.
I will definitely put the ID and Pin in my phone when we get back there.

Oh and to clarify, when my wife gets there with 2 adult kids she will go to the rec center for their passes. Luckily this is before she brings all her girlfriends down. So by that time she will have our IDs and be able to do it online. We definitely will not have more than 8 guests at any time. I think she may have 5 of them this time around.
Closed Thread

Tags
passes, week, online, limit, guest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.