I wonder if new Patio Villas are being held back.

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Default I wonder if new Patio Villas are being held back.

I'm from out of state and am curious to know if patio villas are built and being held back from sale at this time. Has anyone noticed there locally if that is the case? Lots of building going on and everything but patio villas are hitting the market.
Old 09-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,340 Times in 1,448 Posts

They have been selling PV's and they are generally sold out in one day. They are currently building them in Chitty Chatty and Fenney Hammock for sure but I don't think they are ready to be sold yet.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:31 AM
Default I think you need to get a Villages Real Estate agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothyimitchell View Post
I'm from out of state and am curious to know if patio villas are built and being held back from sale at this time. Has anyone noticed there locally if that is the case? Lots of building going on and everything but patio villas are hitting the market.
Someone else mentioned that they are selling very fast. If you get a Villages Agent and let them know you want one, that might be the only way to get a new one.

If you would be willing to purchase a pre-owned patio villa, I think there are some on the market.
Closed Thread

Tags
patio, villas, held, back, lots

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.