Hard water....

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 PM

Florida is known for HARD water.... We got suckered in with Glazer Water.... They charged us $2500, then we found out our friends got the SAME thing for $1800... we called, said a few words, asked for them to remove it, we got a refund ck for the difference... 1 1/2 yrs later we needed service on it and discovered that the never put in the filter on our sink as in the contract... they came in did the service for free & put in the filter....the tank went bad (was a lemon) our water was like apple cider coming from the sinks.... the replaced it. Then we got a bill for $299.00 for the shipping!! We re-read the contract & all the information they gave us.. said nothing about a shipping charge, we then get a paper in the mail from them (after all this time) stating the charge... we contacted Crime vs seniors, they said we had to pay.... so we are making payments..... after all this, our friends tank went, they replaced it,AND WAS NEVER CHARGES A SHIPPING FEE! I have hear you are better off going to Home Depot or Lowes... you do not have to spend so much money!!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
R these the guys with an BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating?

W Main St Ste 110, Leesburg, FL
Sounds like the address. I wish I had looked that stuff up before we bought from them. They were out the day after we moved in and everything was so confusing I could not think straight. Lesson learned.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Sage

I must be missing something. I have no problem with the water. I use the drinking water out of the refrigerator filter. It's different than up north but I don't dislike it. As far as I could tell on the latest mineral readings provided by the water company all the tests were within acceptable range. No?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.