Hello Villagers!!

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Default Hello Villagers!!

Hey everyone I personally am not a villager but I do work with everyone that lives in the villages I've had several jobs in the Villages (Mostly computer related and some medical) And I always get the same question from a lot of people I talk to, "Why don't you teach classes here in the villages" So I was thinking to myself yes that would be a good idea, as a savvy computer tech I would love to do this; but I don't know where to start... Are there places in the villages I can rent for a space of 20 or more people for a few hours a day here in the villages? Is that even possible? Do you guys have suggestions I am open ears and I would like to teach people that could save you hundreds and thousands of dollars in computer tech knowledge. I am fully aware of the "The Villages computer club" and I know they help you guys out a lot, but what I have in mind would work out well (hopefully) and it would be fun for you guys as well as me having fun.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.