Comcast cell phone service

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Default Comcast cell phone service

Just got a flyer about the Comcast Cell Phone Service.The offer sounds too good to be true.$45 a month with unlimited data but with a slow down after 20 GB.
Has anyone switch to Comcast Cell Phone Service?
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEZARIC3 View Post
Just got a flyer about the Comcast Cell Phone Service.The offer sounds too good to be true.$45 a month with unlimited data but with a slow down after 20 GB.
Has anyone switch to Comcast Cell Phone Service?
I have had the service since June 1. It has been very good for me. The limitations are that you must have Comcast internet service, you need to purchase the phone from Comcast, and you must sign up for auto pay. They also have a pay as you go option for data which is $12 per gb with unlimited talk and text. I have been very satisfied and I especially like that it uses the Verizon network for a much lower unlimited data cost than a Verizon plan.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:05 AM

We switched 3 weeks ago and have been very happy so far. Even with both of us having to purchase new phones, we're still paying $50 less per month than with Verizon. I needed to purchase a new phone anyway, so for us this is a big savings. We opted for the $12/gb option as we very seldom go over 2 gb per month. I like that Xfinity Mobile gives you the option to change to unlimited data at any time, but doubt that we will ever use it as we don't download tv shows, movies to our phones.

We live in Hadley and have great service.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 AM
Location: Rockville, MD and Sawgrass Villas, Village of St. James

Check out T Mobile's Age 55 unlimited text, talk, and data for $60 including all taxes and fees for two lines. Also includes Canada and Mexico. Another great feature is calling through wifi. We switched and the wifi feature is great. With AT&T we needed a micro cell at our house. With T Mobile our wifi does the job. See below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtAagKW_q4[/url]
Old 08-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioman41 View Post
Check out T Mobile's Age 55 unlimited text, talk, and data for $60 including all taxes and fees for two lines. Also includes Canada and Mexico. Another great feature is calling through wifi. We switched and the wifi feature is great. With AT&T we needed a micro cell at our house. With T Mobile our wifi does the job. See below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtAagKW_q4[/url]
I went with the Comcast plan because it is cheaper than T-Mobile for a single line for unlimited data ($47.43 vs $50). Also, the Verizon network has been consistently rated as the best network for many years. You may get a better deal if you use more than one line.
Closed Thread

Tags
comcast, phone, cell, service, slow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.