How can we se if there are people from our school or town?

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Default How can we se if there are people from our school or town?

We want to find a Southern Methodist University group and a group from Memphis . Can anyone help?
Thanks
Old 02-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Sage

We stayed at the Graceland RV Park for two days in September plus my dad was stationed there in the Air Corps in '43.

Howdy!

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-21-2012, 08:02 PM

I posted a question nearly the same a while back. I asked if there was an online directory list by state to see if anyone was from near my hometown. No one knows of such a directory.

I would think The Villages sales department must have that info right at their fingertips, but doesn't publish it

It would be interesting to see those demographics, and see how each state and country is represented in TV.

The only method I know of is to search the phone book page by page, and look at each listing's hometown. That would be one cure for insomnia.

You have the option of including your hometown and number in the phone book at closing. Some new home owner elect to not list their cell number, or haven't set up a land line in their new home, so not every resident is in the phone book.

I don't about a college alum list, or how to find one. You can always put your Alma Mater, or favorite school decal on your cart, and wear a logo hoodie. That usually starts a nice conversation quickly. Of course, if you're a hated rival, the conversation might get really interesting too.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Default What Hometown or College do you relate to?

Why not start a blog on this site...what Hometown or College do you relate to: I was brought up in Princeton NJ and most of the men in my family went to Princeton University....so I can relate to that. My husband went to Catholic University in Washington, DC and got his Masters at Univ. of Michigan, but he was born in Mortreal Canada and brought up in Washington, DC ....so I relate to that. My brother went to Univ. of Southern California....so I relate to that. We now live in California ( Saratoga, Ca in the Silicon Valley near San Jose and now in El Dorado Hills, CA ), but have a 2nd home in the Villages....so we relate to that. There are many ways to connect to other people...and the TOTV is a great way of doing it.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:14 AM

Look at the club listings on-line and see if there are any clubs for these groups
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.