Historic Section, Swimming Pools

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Default Historic Section, Swimming Pools

Am planning a visit soon to look at manufactured homes. I had a few questions about insurance and mortgage availability, which were kindly answered through this forum. However, I was reviewing older posts and am confused about the pools in that section. Is there a annual fee to use the pools? I thought the monthly amenity fee covered use of pools. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Veteran member

The amenities fee covers the use of all of the pools except for those at the country clubs, such as Orange Blossom, Hacienda Hills, Lopez, Havana, etc; to be able to use the pools at the country clubs you must be a priority golf member (which includes use of the 'priority', meaning country club, pools), or buy just the priority pool membership; which I think is about $260 per year for a couple.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriG View Post
Am planning a visit soon to look at manufactured homes. I had a few questions about insurance and mortgage availability, which were kindly answered through this forum. However, I was reviewing older posts and am confused about the pools in that section. Is there a annual fee to use the pools? I thought the monthly amenity fee covered use of pools. Thanks in advance.
The amenity fee covers the use of most pools in most neighbourhoods. However there are a few "deluxe" pools around that require an annual fee.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Sage

Greatest Pool in TV is Pool at Orange Blossom CC with Tiki Bar and Waterfall - Well worth the $200 or so annual fee for country club pools (that can be used at all CC's) Hacienda CC Pool is a close second.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 07-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Sage

There are a total of 5 pools in that area. 1 at Orange Blossom CC (extra cost) and 4 free (2 adult, 2 family) TV pools for your use.

At least that is my take by looking at the map.

Last edited by Russ_Boston; 07-28-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Default Historic side pools

There are three pools on the Historic side in addition to the Country Club pool. Paradise is a very pretty family pool and Southside and Hilltop are "adult" pools.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Gold member

There’s the Paradise Regional Center on Paradise Drive, the recreation center on St. Andrews Blvd., and the recreation center on Webb Way (in the Silver Lake section).
Old 07-28-2010, 08:34 AM

Again, thanks to all for the info. Love this forum !
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.