lifestyle

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Default lifestyle

If you come on the lifestyle package - what is the cost and what do they give you for free. When we did this about 8 years ago - it was $100 a day - but - we got back some of it. Has anyone come down on the lifestyle package lately?
Old 02-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Location: Living in Buttonwood. lived in New York our entire lives.
Default Lifestyle rogram

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyblue View Post
If you come on the lifestyle package - what is the cost and what do they give you for free. When we did this about 8 years ago - it was $100 a day - but - we got back some of it. Has anyone come down on the lifestyle package lately?
We came to TV for the LSV a year ago August. We paid $100 a day, which included a beautifully furnished Courtyard Villa, a Golf Cart, passes for both of us for Lunch/Dinner in 3 different restaurants, (all were great). We also had passes for a round of golf, bowling and the movies. Oh, I almost forgot, there were two bicycles in the garage, for our use. We also got the newspaper in the driveway every morning. There was nothing missing, and we felt right at home. I believe these are the same prices for that time of year. Right now, it might cost a little more, as it's in season. I guess we enjoyed our visit, as we're now here permanently since this past September. Hope this was helpful. Trish (Rib-it) The Frog LOL
Old 02-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Copied the following from the villages.com website:

Take a Villages Vacation, only $100* a night!

Our Lifestyle Preview Plan is a fun and exciting way to learn about all the possibilities. You’ll find yourself surrounded by a world of opportunity, and all the time in the world to pursue the activities that you enjoy most.

How long can you play & where you’ll stay?

Simply choose your length of stay, from a 4 to 10* night vacation, and relax at our Creekside Cabanas located right in the heart of one of our quaint downtown areas, Lake Sumter Landing. Each Cabana is fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy your dream vacation, including your very own golf car!

A sampling of what you can enjoy...

In addition to your own well appointed accommodations, as a Lifestyle Preview Plan guest you’ll receive a unique ID card and gate pass providing access to our amazing community and wonderful lifestyle. You can try us on for size with all the privileges our residents enjoy each and everyday. You’ll enjoy recreation & fitness centers, pools, tennis facilities and FREE golf on our championship and executive golf courses. You’ll also receive movie tickets and discounts at our signature stores. Feel free to take a trolley tour, or a relaxing boat ride from Lake Sumter Landing, they’re yours FREE as our guest. If you can dream it – we can make it happen!

You’ve worked hard all your life, so what are you waiting for, call now to check on availability! 800-346-4556.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Gold member

If you go here and see post #16 Keith just completed the lifestyle program and said what it now offered.
Click on the "Hello" in blue to take you to the link.
Hello

Last edited by obxgal; 02-12-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: add info about link
Old 02-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Location: Philadelphia,PA - Mt Laurel, NJ, Village of Fernandina
Default Lifestyle Preview

They have 3 different rates depending on the season: $150 a nt Jan thru Mar; $125 a nt Apr, May, Oct, Nov; $100 Jul, Jun, Aug.

I was there in November 2011 for one week, paid $125 a night and got most of what Sadie says they got, but they didn't give me any passes for lunch or dinner. What they gave me was the type of coupons you might find in your local paper; e.g. buy 1 get 1; buy an entree, receive an appetizer; buy an alcoholic beverage, get a hamburger....I used them but they were no big deal.
Also 1 round of golf at an executive & championship each and they wouldn't let you use the championship coupon for an executive course.

What you do get is an introduction to a fabulous way of life, some time to experience the many activities and beautiful venues and the ability to live in a fabulous courtyard villa for the time you are there.

Enjoy!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single Track View Post
They have 3 different rates depending on the season: $150 a nt Jan thru Mar; $125 a nt Apr, May, Oct, Nov; $100 Jul, Jun, Aug.

I was there in November 2011 for one week, paid $125 a night and got most of what Sadie says they got, but they didn't give me any passes for lunch or dinner. What they gave me was the type of coupons you might find in your local paper; e.g. buy 1 get 1; buy an entree, receive an appetizer; buy an alcoholic beverage, get a hamburger....I used them but they were no big deal.
Also 1 round of golf at an executive & championship each and they wouldn't let you use the championship coupon for an executive course.

What you do get is an introduction to a fabulous way of life, some time to experience the many activities and beautiful venues and the ability to live in a fabulous courtyard villa for the time you are there.

Enjoy!
That's exactly what we paid in October 2011...$125 a night.
Ditto.......same coupons as mentioned above....small percentages off.
No passes for free meals of any type.

We had expected a patio or courtyard villa but were shown to a beautiful Designer Lantana home on Merryweather Way in Creekside Landing near Lake Sumter Landing.........same deal with the two bicycles and one golf cart in the huge garage. It was a lovely home. Very comfortable and we felt very much at home. My husband says often that had that home been for sale furnished, or for sale at all, he would have bought it. It had a HUGE backyard with a white picket fence. We could have added a birdcage and pool off the lanai. Gorgeous sunsets in the evening from that lake across the road.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.