Home Watch

Old 04-04-2024, 07:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
I'm another vote for wifi cameras and wifi thermometer. You then have monitoring privileges whenever you want!! The best way to have peace of mind in my opinion.
Unless your internet goes out or lose power.
Old 04-04-2024, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRedSox! View Post
I am very happy with Relax Home Watch. They do an excellent job and it gives us peace of mind when we are up north.
I second Relax Home Services. The husband is the Police Chief of Fruitland Park (who is retiring this week from that post).
Old 04-04-2024, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank&Debbie View Post
Hello all!

I live in Lake Denham and have tried to find a home watch company to monitor my home for the times I might be away, but so far the companies I’ve contacted are either booked or don’t service Lake Denham because it’s too far south.
If anyone in the Lake Denham area is currently using a home watch company or knows of one who services the Lake Denham area, could you please provide their contact info. It would be much appreciated!
Try Affordable Home Watch - Randall is very professional and has watched my home since 2020 when I am away. He services homes in the southern areas as well as the north. 810-479-6363
Old 04-04-2024, 07:56 AM

I would stay away from the Empty Nest program. I had them the summer of 2021 and they promised a lot and delivered very little.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank&Debbie View Post
Hello all!

I live in Lake Denham and have tried to find a home watch company to monitor my home for the times I might be away, but so far the companies I’ve contacted are either booked or don’t service Lake Denham because it’s too far south.
If anyone in the Lake Denham area is currently using a home watch company or knows of one who services the Lake Denham area, could you please provide their contact info. It would be much appreciated!

My husband and I look after a few homes for friends and neighbors. We go once a week and make sure no bugs, leaks, no breakers have tripped or anything else that doesn’t look right. Phone # 352-303-4805 Ask for Becky….

Tags
home, lake, denham, watch, area

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.