Living in Paradise

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Living in Paradise

There are so many beautiful areas in TV that are a feast for the eyes. I took a walk around the polo grounds early this morning and saw horses being trotted as well as grazing and it was a cart ride away. Lovely
Old 08-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Sage

There are so many areas that are feasts for your eyes, that's for sure. We've been here for 4 years and still comment on how beautiful the community is when we return from being off campus.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:25 PM

That sounds so lovely. We will be down for our second visit on the 30th. I am planning to retire soon and am about 90% sure about settling in the Villages. The polo grounds area will now be added to my list of neighborhoods in which I might like to live.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
There are so many beautiful areas in TV that are a feast for the eyes. I took a walk around the polo grounds early this morning and saw horses being trotted as well as grazing and it was a cart ride away. Lovely
Duffysmom,

I'm away from TV and you brightened my day just reminding me of that!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Thanks for the beautiful mental image, duffysmom. Photography is a love of mine, and it sounds like a great place for some photos!

Yes, everyday I marvel at the beauty of this place. Even the clouds are beautiful here everyday.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,542 Times in 1,926 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default I love how they change the flowers.

What colors are the flowers now in the plantings on the streets? When I left in May it was lilac and yellow and then when we returned in July it was those leafy plants in purples and magentas...I can't think of the name.

How do they plant them so precisely in just the perfect distance between them, in straight and criss crossed rows and all so intermixed to just be a feast to the eyes? And never a weed??? I feel like royalty living in the garden of Versailles with all of these unseen gardeners doing their magic.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.