House is being rented, and our VillagesIDs are forfeited

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2023, 07:20 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,047 Times in 732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreason5616 View Post
I don’t understand how it is double dipping. If the owners had not transferred their resident IDs, and then had guest visit them, they would be owners, A and B and Guest, C and D. Very legitimate and done all the time. if the renters are now residents A and B, and the owners are Guest C and D, same exact thing. How could that possibly present a problem?

I don't think CoachKandSportsguy is "double dipping". If you read my Post #49, it was a hypothetical scenario I suspect TV is trying to prevent and the the OP is simply caught up in (at least so far). He was denied his Guest Pass, because he owns a home in TV that is rented ... even though he's not a resident of TV, nor of the adjoining counties.

I think he's entitled to a Guest Pass, but he apparently hasn't been issued one yet.
Old 11-29-2023, 08:12 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,047 Times in 732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
If someone lives in Lady Lake then they are not eligible for a guest pass.

If someone retains their home in MA (or any other state) and comes to visit a friend in the Villages then they ARE eligible for a guest pass.

If I own multiple homes in multiple states then I guess I win. Do you suppose there are many of those people on this forum?

Please read more carefully. Base your answers on what was provided, not what you can come up with in your imagination.
I think if you take the time to read Posts #6, #14, #23, #27, #49, #61, you'll understand the issues much better.

Is there a prize for owning homes in multiple states? I'm only 6 in 3. I surely won't make the top 30% in TV.
Old 11-30-2023, 05:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,382 Times in 2,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
LOL! here is the number
(44) 0800-917-7111

Thanks!
Company called Global IT Networks.
National Grid.

Market Operation Data Interface System (MODIS) | ESO
Old 11-30-2023, 06:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,915 Times in 918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Company called Global IT Networks.
National Grid.

Market Operation Data Interface System (MODIS) | ESO
Thanks!

Last employer, just retired from them in June. . . a couple of people have my number over there, but I have had enough work for the moment. .. they are such a political company that the politics became untenable.
Closed Thread

Tags
rules, evidently, register, house, guests

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.