How about a SMILE Challenge?

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default How about a SMILE Challenge?

Just watched Sunday morning, my favorite show, and a sweet "feel good" story was a little boy that had lost his mother, and friends were very sad, so this sweet little boy decided to give away rubber ducks, so they would start smiling.... I know some will find this a "big Yawn" but sometimes our TOTV posts need to smile more...What do you think?

I've given away hand drawn golf ball markers and when asked "How much are the markers?, I replied with "a smile will be more than enough".
Old 08-09-2015, 09:56 AM

sounds like a great idea to me....life is to short to always concentrate on negativity!
Smiling is a WONDERFUL idea!
Old 08-09-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Just watched Sunday morning, my favorite show, and a sweet "feel good" story was a little boy that had lost his mother, and friends were very sad, so this sweet little boy decided to give away rubber ducks, so they would start smiling.... I know some will find this a "big Yawn" but sometimes our TOTV posts need to smile more...What do you think?

I've given away hand drawn golf ball markers and when asked "How much are the markers?, I replied with "a smile will be more than enough".
I watched the same show this morning. It was a wonderful story. By the way, your ball marker brought a smile to my husbands face. Sometime ago you gave us a Ravens Team marker.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default The Smile

Oh good, you made my day....I started making golf ball markers 5 years ago and the last count was 40,000. Love the Villages and this was my way of giving back. Lots of Smiles out there, giggle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCsun View Post
I watched the same show this morning. It was a wonderful story. By the way, your ball marker brought a smile to my husbands face. Sometime ago you gave us a Ravens Team marker.
Closed Thread

Tags
smile, markers, boy, sweet, yawn, big, find, totv, posts, hand, replied, asked, drawn, golf, ball, feel, show, good, story, favorite, challenge, watched, morning, sunday, lost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.