How do I find a unit # for a house in Alhambra?

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Default How do I find a unit # for a house in Alhambra?

Looking for a unit # for a house on Navidad Street. Look at the property appraiser's site and nothing.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbear View Post
Looking for a unit # for a house on Navidad Street. Look at the property appraiser's site and nothing.
If you have the address, you should be able to find the person who owns it, the persons who owned it prior, if that applies, how much was paid for it each time it was sold and the amount of property taxes. This from the County property appraisers site.

There are three counties; Sumter, Lake and Marion. I THINK that Alhambra is in Marion.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Alhambra is in Sumter County.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Navidad Street appears to be in the Villas of De Leon on property card of the tax records

Villas of DeLeon appear to be in Unit 201 on the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions @ the District Gov website
http://www.districtgov.org/images/De...0De%20Leon.pdf

Hope that helps!

Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 PM

Many thanks. They found it on the electrical panel.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
If you have the address, you should be able to find the person who owns it, the persons who owned it prior, if that applies, how much was paid for it each time it was sold and the amount of property taxes. This from the County property appraisers site.

There are three counties; Sumter, Lake and Marion. I THINK that Alhambra is in Marion.
Hi..FYI. Sumter county includes. ALHAMBRA...we were told it is the largest county for TV.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Default Correction

Quote:

Hi..FYI. Sumter county includes. ALHAMBRA...we were told it is the largest county for TV.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Sage

Quote:

Sorry Gracie but Alhambra is in Sumter County and there is no pee in Lake Sumter.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.