How far from Hadley to Lake Sumter Landing?

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Default How far from Hadley to Lake Sumter Landing?

Our intent is to buy a home in TV this summer withe the hope of moving by Oct. 1st. It appears as if most of the new designer homes are located in Hadley or Duval. There are some great pre-owned homes that are closer to either one of the squares, however. We would like to travel as much as possible by golf carts, but it appears as if Hadley and Duval are quite some distance from the currently existing squares. It would therefore be greatly appreciated if those of you who live in those villages could please let us know how long it takes to get to the Squares by golf cart. (we will be retired, so I guess time will eventually be less of a factor, but the information would be useful anyway). Also, how do those of you live in the newer outskirts of TV like it? Thanks for your help!!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts
Default Re: How far from Hadley to Lake Sumter Landing?

I don't know what it is in miles but I will say it is not much further than where I live to Sumter Square.
I live across from the Arnold Palmer Country Club and it takes me all of 6 minutes to get to the square.
When I played golf at the Truman course a couple of weeks ago it took about 15 minutes to get there and that is as far South as you can go in TV.
From Sumter Square to Spanish Springs Town Square is 10-15 minutes.
If you use the center of Sumter Square as the focus, there won't be any village further than 10-15 minutes away.
My advice...look for the best house in the best location that suits you. No matter where it is....only minutes to Sumter Square.

BTK
Old 04-20-2008, 12:53 AM

Our house is by the water tower in DUVAL,it takes about 15 minutes to get to Lake Sumter Landing. It takes another 15 minutes to get to Spanish Springs.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:53 AM
JohnnyM

Mike, we have a CYV in Hadley on Bainbridge. When we were there in March we drove to Sumter Landing in 5 minutes. It is a straight run from the Hadley entrance down Morse Blvd. Spanish Springs was about 15 minutes by car. One minute from Hadley is the new shopping center (Publix) and Cottage rec center. IMHO anywhere you live in TV is minutes away from where you want to go. I know this doesn't answer your golf cart mileage question but maybe it gives you a better idea. Best of luck!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:08 AM

Moved to Hadley this week. An advantage of living is here is it is less congested. Do not have a cart yet so the drive is about 7mins to Sumter.

Jim
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.