How long can I have my POD?

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Default How long can I have my POD?

We are moving into Fernandins in 2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows how long I'm allowed to keep the POD in my driveway ? If not, who should I call to find out this information ? Is a week too long ? As I mentioned in my earlier post, they only deliver/pick-up on Tues, Wed, & Thurs. There is a bit of a time crunch. Thanks for all your help...

Anne
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Sage

You can have it until someone complains and then about a week after that for the first warning from Deed Restrictions folks, then a week or so till the next warning. Ya get the jest. If you don't plan to make it into a golf cart garage and leave it permanently, you will be OK. You can also ask your Realtor to verify it for you.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

If you contact Ladydoc on this forum, send her a PM, she will tell you of two guys she used to unload their stuff who came from Orlando and were very VERY reasonable and they unloaded our whole POD in four hours.I lost their name. Ladydoc is more organized than I am and she will remember who they are.

We are talking so reasonable my husband gave them more than they asked.

They did a great job.

We closed at ten, the POD arrived exactly on time at one. The unpackers arrived the next day. The POD was picked up the third day.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Location: Dallas TX, Naperville IL, Dallas PA, Otsego MN, Pennecamp.

We just moved here the end of Aug. and they delivered POD on a Sat. holiday w/e and picked it up on Tues. No problems!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:39 AM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
You can have it until someone complains and then about a week after that for the first warning from Deed Restrictions folks, then a week or so till the next warning. Ya get the jest. If you don't plan to make it into a golf cart garage and leave it permanently, you will be OK. You can also ask your Realtor to verify it for you.
Pod was delivered one day. I used two guys provided by The Village Mover. They finished in less than half day. Pod picked up next day. Guys did a good job and we was happy with them. We placed boxes in the garage and worked from there. Furniture came in house.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.