How many VLS Agents assigned to Lifestyle visit?

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2023, 02:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi

Before you buy anything at all in Florida you have to make sure that this is the place you want to be retired and the villages is the place you want to retire too. Go and look at the treads that are negative and positive about Florida and the villages if you can put up with what residence say by all means buy There. Broker makes a living buy selling property and only tell you the good. Things not the negative things For Transparency Talk of the villiages website is a good start.
Old 02-17-2023, 02:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
With about 30 agent recommendations, I hope the OP is planning to buy a lot of houses.
Yes. And everyones agent is the "best"
Old 02-26-2023, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrnnr View Post
This may be off base but wonder if people can post their good recommendations on Agents who they got during lifestyle visits.
I used VLS agent for my first 2 purchases here. Then I went with MLS for last home. VLS will only show you homes listed with villages AND then try to pressure you into buying south of 44. THEY WORK FOR THE DEVELOPER NOT YOU. MLS will show you all available that meet the requirements you have asked for.
Old 02-26-2023, 08:12 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankygrl View Post
I used VLS agent for my first 2 purchases here. Then I went with MLS for last home. VLS will only show you homes listed with villages AND then try to pressure you into buying south of 44. THEY WORK FOR THE DEVELOPER NOT YOU. MLS will show you all available that meet the requirements you have asked for.
Wow do people really get pressured ( bullied) into only buying south? Next will water boarding… rumors
Would have thought most who buy here are intelligent enough to know where they want to live, and how to spend their money.
Old 02-27-2023, 07:59 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
And a MLS agent works for the seller, not the buyer. Same thing.

As far as "try to pressure you into buying south of 44", all you have to do is tell any salesman what you do not want. They are not stupid and don't want to waste their time trying to sell something that you will never buy.
Old 02-27-2023, 09:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,277 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
MLS agents cannot show you homes listed with the VLS. Hence, there is no way they can possibly show you ALL AVAILABLE HOMES that meet the requirements you have asked for...

-Tom Petty
Old 02-27-2023, 10:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

We never did a lifetime visit but visited friends instead and went to hundreds of open houses while here. We used the agent that our friends had used, he was great. Wesley Holley was his name and his wife Daisy is an agent as well. When our cousins were doing a lifestyle visit we had Wesley request to be their agent. They bought a house through him during their lifestyle visit.
Closed Thread

Tags
lifestyle, agents, people, recommendations, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.