Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
This message has been deleted by salpal. Reason: tmi
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No fair Salpal. Give us the lurid details of your backyard romps.
Now...most of us know that Salpal is a chaplain from Cincinnati. I think jumping off the roof into the pool naked is just a rumor.

Whoops sorry. It is SalyBow who is a chaplain from Cincinnati. I don't think she jumps off anything naked.

But..one never knows...
Old 04-10-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TednRobin View Post
With having to make a decision CYV vs house getting closer just wondering, are CYV's really that private? Just saying that if you had an pool and/or hot tub, could you(not that I would mind you)go naked without fear of being seen?
To give a serious answer, I would say yes. We have stayed at several homes and villas that had pools. Even at the homes there was privacy shrubs along the back of the birdcage. Peeking over the walls at the CYVs was never something we observed or did. We have thought about a CYV for our dog and since we have a pool here, my wife really wants one when we move to TV. If we wanted to have a "5 o'clock somewhere" (as I call bourbon and branch water) or two in the pool and relive our earlier years of marriage in the buff, we would without reservation or fear of someone peeping. I'm a few years over the minimum age to be a Villager, so if anyone wanted to peek, I'd consider it a compliment!

Now, having said that. . .there will probably be a drywall stilt precision drill team forming soon.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:38 PM

Now, having said that. . .there will probably be a drywall stilt precision drill team forming soon. [/QUOTE]

Old 04-12-2011, 01:57 PM

We are in Tampa, and we don't have fences where we live because we have a lovely view of the pond through our neighbor's yard. We bought weather-proof roll up blinds for our screen room for privacy, and they have a velcro strip on the bottom for windy weather. It makes our screen room completely private right in the middle of the neighborhood.

Lee and Richard in Tampa, for now.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Veteran member

Best thing about our CYV is the hot tub on a moonlit night (well, one of many best things.)

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TednRobin View Post
With having to make a decision CYV vs house getting closer just wondering, are CYV's really that private? Just saying that if you had an pool and/or hot tub, could you(not that I would mind you)go naked without fear of being seen?
We have a CYV with a pool and lower than normal walls. We spend a lot of time on our lanai and have never seen the neighbors looking over the walls.

Bob
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.