I admit it. I judge a man by the way he looks.

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryW View Post
Tattoos can be ugly or can be really beautiful depending on where it is put and they type of tattoo. ALot depends on the artist. The same tattoo will come out differently and look much different if done by a really great artist or some one doing it in the back ally.
It should be a expression of ones desires or life experience. I would not get a spider web on my elbow or a neck of face tattoo. That is just me.

I know of a person that has a whole back piece done and covers the left arm to the elbow. I would never judge this person because of that. It might hinder employment in some places due to rules. But I will tell you this person is a U.S. Marshall.

The other thing is the whole ear piece deal, with a big round thing instead of the simple earing. For some reason, I do not get that deal.....

Gary. I made up my mind about you a long time ago. You are a terrific person, a hard worker, a dedicated parent, a responsible employer and someone with common sense, good taste and a sense of humor. That thing about class I wrote? YOU have it, kiddo.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Platinum member

Isn't a lot of this discussion just generational? Twenty years from now, when the current younger generation is in total charge, these values will, in all probability, be very different from today. It reminds me of my own youth when my father berated The Beatles for their hair, and Elvis for his "immoral" motions while singing!
Old 10-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayakerNC View Post
Certainly explains the success of the Bernie Madoff types.
The Villages Florida
Good one!
Old 10-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Veteran member

I had a huge port wine birthmark on my upper arm that I was so self-conscious about I would not wear sleeveless shirts or dresses, and even wore a t-shirt over my bathing suit at the beach. Finally, in my 40's, I started to get laser treatments and it is almost completely faded. That God-given tattoo certainly took care of me ever wanting a man-made one.

I do have friends with tattoos. I also have some friends that have their belly buttons pierced. I am not doing that either.

Wanda
Village of Collier

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. ~Mae West

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.