I am very annoyed .............

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default I am very annoyed .............

Drove to Ancient Olive today, parked under a tree almost outside their back door and suddenly heard a young voice scream "Son of a B...h" that's my spot". I looked over at a young woman in a small blue car who was literally screaming at me ...................

To add insult to injury shopped at Publix in Southern Trace and turned to exit in an Exit Only lane and two cars were coming in the Exit Only lane, one (a well dressed woman) actually threw me the middle finger.

Welcome to The Villages .................

OK, that's my rant for the day.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 06-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,526 Times in 1,918 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Drove to Ancient Olive today, parked under a tree almost outside their back door and suddenly heard a young voice scream "Son of a B...h" that's my spot". I looked over at a young woman in a small blue car who was literally screaming at me ...................

To add insult to injury shopped at Publix in Southern Trace and turned to exit in an Exit Only lane and two cars were coming in the Exit Only lane, one (a well dressed woman) actually threw me the middle finger.

I don't blame you. If I could find the woman in the blue car, I would beat her up for you. I have never done that before, but I would try.. You are a nice person.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:17 PM

I would be very very annoyed, too...thank goodness there are so many nice people here to offset the not-so-nice ones.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I don't blame you. If I could find the woman in the blue car, I would beat her up for you. I have never done that before, but I would try.. You are a nice person.
What ever happen to the posse gang with water squirt guns? You should get that going again, lol.

OP sorry that happened to you but some people are plain rude. There is no excuse for that behavior but it seems road rage is becoming normal lately. I sure don't remember this type of behavior years ago. I wonder why its so prevalent now? Its not isolated to TV either, its everywhere.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Platinum member
Talking Where ya from?

Quote:

Just remember that virtually everyone in The Villages is from...................Somewhere Else.

Old 06-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Veteran member

I hope you killed them with kindness, a big smile, waved, and told them to have a good day. Nothing is more annoying to such a jerk, than a kind word. Works every time!
Old 06-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

After all your nice comments I feel so much better now ............ thanks.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 06-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Gold member

Quote:

reminds me of driving in NYC
Old 06-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Sage

The times they are a changing????
Old 06-18-2014, 06:33 PM

Changin' times..........oh so true
I've learned sooooooooo much by talking with restaurant people. Its amazing what us seniors can come up with
1. Eat half your 1/4 pounder in Ocala on your drive back home around noon. Then, when you get to dinner time (5pm or so) find a BK and show them the 1/2 eaten burger and tell them the meat tastes funny. They give you another one, free
2. Steal all the sugar packs and take the salt and pepper shakers
3. Grab a large handful of napkins to take home
4. Eat at a buffet and fill your purse or pockets with napkin wrapped food to go
5. Ask for extra bread or rolls and take them all home
6. Complain so loudly and aggressively in hopes you'll get a free meal

whats happening to us?
Old 06-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Veteran member
Default panties 2 tite?

Quote:

if you get your panties in a bind ? are they too tight just by buy some bigger ones? no big deal shrug your shoulders, we were all young once some of us. it's been a long long time ago. and it's a different world with these kids anymore but they said that about us also! I just usually smile at them and say Jesus loves you!
Old 06-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Platinum member

I'm waiting for it ,,,,,,
The old faithful line,,,,,,,,
about TV,,,,,

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 06-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Must have been something in th air today. I had similar experiences today.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise adams View Post
Changin' times..........oh so true
I've learned sooooooooo much by talking with restaurant people. Its amazing what us seniors can come up with
1. Eat half your 1/4 pounder in Ocala on your drive back home around noon. Then, when you get to dinner time (5pm or so) find a BK and show them the 1/2 eaten burger and tell them the meat tastes funny. They give you another one, free
2. Steal all the sugar packs and take the salt and pepper shakers
3. Grab a large handful of napkins to take home
4. Eat at a buffet and fill your purse or pockets with napkin wrapped food to go
5. Ask for extra bread or rolls and take them all home
6. Complain so loudly and aggressively in hopes you'll get a free meal

whats happening to us?

OMG, no wonder our world is in sad shape
Old 06-18-2014, 06:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,937 Times in 792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
if you get your panties in a bind ? are they too tight just by buy some bigger ones? no big deal shrug your shoulders, we were all young once some of us. it's been a long long time ago. and it's a different world with these kids anymore but they said that about us also! I just usually smile at them and say Jesus loves you!
That's disgusting and tasteless. Boo.

Madeleine, I'm glad the two in the exit lane didn't hit you. If it were the Magnum, I'd be devastated.

Self-absorbed and poor upbringing.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.