I graduated high school from Columbus South in '57. Do I have peers here?

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default I graduated high school from Columbus South in '57. Do I have peers here?

I was just wondering, perhaps people don't like to be asked, :dontknow: since in essence, it tells one age, if I had some buddies here that I didn't know about. Just the same year of high school graduation, from anywhere, would put us on common ground.

So the question is...Anyone living here that graduated in '57? And maybe even from Columbus South???

edited;
YOU KNOW which COLUMBUS????WOODY HAYES and Jack Nicklaus Columbus...I didn't realize there were any others in the running.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: I graduated high school from Columbus South in '57. Do I have peers here?

You failed to mention where one would find Columbus South!!!! :dontknow:
Old 04-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Gold member
Default Re: I graduated high school from Columbus South in '57. Do I have peers here?

In Columbus Indiana there is a Columbus North High School & a Columbus East High School perhaps there was a Columbus South in '57 but I don't think so.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Taltarzac

That's probably South High School in Columbus. http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~cookt/ima...ool/index.html South Columbus High School in NC did not open until 1992. http://www.southcolumbushigh.com/
Old 04-23-2008, 06:57 PM

I'm not in TV yet :'( but I graduated in 1957 from a school in NJ.

I come on here every day for my "Villages fix." I read and dream about being there.

We're cleaning out our house. How do we accumulate so much junk, I wonder?

New Jersey
Old 04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am astonished with this link! Thank you Mr. T! It is Columbus OHIO South. YOU KNOW the CHEER.......South High, South High, South High is IT!! S H for South High. I T for IT!!!! :redface:
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Taltarzac

I graduated from Earl Wooster High School in Reno, NV in 1976. I skipped my senior year having taken correspondence courses through Reno High School my junior year so I could go right to college at the University of Nevada, Reno. So, I was supposed to be Class of 1977 but skipped that to become Class of 1976.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl
I am astonished with this link! Thank you Mr. T! It is Coloumbus OHIO South. YOU KNOW the CHEER.......South High, South High, South High is IT!! S H for South High. I T for IT!!!! :redface:
Seem to be a lot of people from Ohio in TV. You are welcome for the link.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Sage

Graciegirl,

I can feel your excitement! Dont be embarassed, we are all just a memory away from being kids again. That is one of the things thats so great about TV! I loved your cheer! :hot:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Taltarzac

Just recalled that there was a sister -- I think-- of Greg LeMond in some of my Earl Wooster High School (Reno, NV) classes. She was quite pretty. Do not remember Greg LeMond in any of my classes as he was a few years after me.

LeMond is the 3 time winner of the Tour de France.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Soaring Eagle member

OK GRACIE
I remember south high........I even remember you class moto..

SEE DICK, SEE DICK RUN, RUN DICK RUN.....

GO BLUE , FUMAR
Old 04-24-2008, 03:26 AM
Sage

Rich East '62 (Park Forest, Ill) GO ROCKETS!!!

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 04-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Taltarzac

See that Patty Sheehan went to the same high school as I did Earl Wooster High School in Reno Nevada, but she must have been two to three years ahead of me as she is about 3 years older than me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Sheehan
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.