If you Could Save a Life in 30 Minutes, Would You? CPS3 Today in The Villages!

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Default If you Could Save a Life in 30 Minutes, Would You? CPS3 Today in The Villages!

If you could help to save a life in 30 minutes would you?

The American Cancer Society is conducting Cancer Prevention Study 3 right now. I am asking you to think about enrolling yourself and asking at least 2 others to join you.

Today from 1 - 7 PM, you can participate in this ground breaking and life saving research study. You must be between the ages of 30 and 65 and not have had cancer (some skin cancers are allowable). Over the course of 20 to 30 years ACS will be in touch with you to answer more questions in the form of surveys.

This first enrollment will be the only time you need to "show up". Please come to the Sharon Morse Building, 2nd floor. Walk in's are encouraged and welcome! Ample signage will direct you to the room.

We need your help. We must enroll 1000 people in Central Florida and are still in need of 200 enrollees. There will be 300,000 Americans in this historic study. Will you help us make history and work to stop CANCER?

CALL ME if you have specific questions! 407.497.1869

Thank you, Dorothy
Old 07-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Dancing Thyme

I would love to enroll but unfortunately I don't qualify on 2 points. Good Luck,,, we need all the help we can get.!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.