I'm so excited - I just can't hide it!!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Default Re: I'm so excited - I just can't hide it!!!!!

pat - congrats abd good luck... quick question - is Hadley the Village home to Havana GC? any other Villages around that area (I believe I drove thru Largo when I was down to TV last april)..thanks!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfinn
Just returned from my lifestyle preview and guess what - I am soon to be the proud owner of a courtyard villa in Hadley Village. I will close on October 22 and I can't wait. Life is good and soon to get better!!!
Pat
Hello neighbor, wife and I are also proud owners as of 9/10 in Hadley on Saffron Lane. Welcome. Will be staying down during the winter months. Which model did you buy and did they give big discounts to you and pay your settlement fees?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfinn
Thank you all for your wonderful wishes. If someone had told me a year ago that I would be going to my own home in Florida in less than a month, I would think that they were crazy. The Villages is such an awesome place. You really cannot believe it until you see it and experience it for yourself. Viva The Villages!!!
Patfinn: I echo your sentiments .. a year ago we'd never heard of The Villages ...... Now we be Villagers. When I try to briefly describe our winter home to friends, I just can't do it justice, I turn into a babbling idiot. There is way too much to explain. It is an absolutely magical place. See you at LSL!

Barefoot/PJ
Old 09-28-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripwho
pat - congrats abd good luck... quick question - is Hadley the Village home to Havana GC? any other Villages around that area (I believe I drove thru Largo when I was down to TV last april)..thanks!
Its right outside the entrance and surrounding area, just south of Largo off Morse Blvd.. It's within a mile of a new Publix along with new shops, gas station and and RT# 466A. Eventually it will mirror RT# 466 with restaurants, Medical offices & Facilities. With rolling hills, something you don't see much in Florida.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:16 AM

Yes, the rolling hills are quite attractive and the Havana Golf Club is really beautiful. I bought the Anna Maria model- a corner lot with the lanai facing east - should be pretty in the morning. Really looking forward to it. See you all on the 22nd!

Pat
Old 09-29-2007, 06:54 AM

Oh how I envy you - wish our house would sell. We are reducing it a $1,000 a week trying to sell it. Got to get to the Villages. I have decided no use retiring until I sell it. (and I really want to retire since my husband already is). It is so much fun to come home from work and hear about his golf game that day or who he had lunch with that day.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.