I'm thoroughly confused

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2015, 05:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldnol View Post
not confusing....a gator is a native species and coyotes are not. Gators, if left alone, are relatively harmless and coyotes are not.

Yes. but who knew this was true of line dancers?
Old 08-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

What do these two unfortunate acts of violence have in common? That's right. CHILDREN! Children's presence in TV has gotten completely out of control. And don't tell me they don't pee in the pools. Do we old people go and hang out at our grand children's playground all summer? No! And anyway, we all know they would rather be at Disney World, not in TV. But grandpa is too CHEAP to put them up in a hotel on Disney property. So grandpa foists them on us old folks who moved here to hang with our generation, not everyone's kids and grand kids. So what happens? Violence, chaos, confusion. What did you expect? Remember, these two instances of violence factor into the "best places to retire to" crime statistics that ultimately affects our rating.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
What do these two unfortunate acts of violence have in common? That's right. CHILDREN! Children's presence in TV has gotten completely out of control. And don't tell me they don't pee in the pools. Do we old people go and hang out at our grand children's playground all summer? No! And anyway, we all know they would rather be at Disney World, not in TV. But grandpa is too CHEAP to put them up in a hotel on Disney property. So grandpa foists them on us old folks who moved here to hang with our generation, not everyone's kids and grand kids. So what happens? Violence, chaos, confusion. What did you expect? Remember, these two instances of violence factor into the "best places to retire to" crime statistics that ultimately affects our rating.
Don't you have grand children come to visit you ? The little ones were doing what little ones do. It's the adults that were at fault !
Old 08-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Don't you have grand children come to visit you ? The little ones were doing what little ones do. It's the adults that were at fault !
Hmmmm.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
I'm sure there are grown adults that pee in the pools as well. And perhaps on a more regular basis...

Ultimately, it comes down to the willful actions of adults.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Veteran member

It's a little embarrassing during water aerobics when I need to go pee pee. If only the instructor wouldn't ask if I'm leaving
Old 08-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Nelson View Post
It's a little embarrassing during water aerobics when I need to go pee pee. If only the instructor wouldn't ask if I'm leaving
I thought it was ok to go while you were in an exercise program?
Old 08-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Moon View Post
I'm sure there are grown adults that pee in the pools as well. And perhaps on a more regular basis...

Ultimately, it comes down to the willful actions of adults.
Oh, never mind.
Old 08-21-2015, 03:21 PM

I blame line dancing gangs with weak bladders.
Old 08-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Gold member

From the eyewitness accounts it sounds like one of these gals needs anger management classes and the other needs to join a$$hole thugs anonymous.
Closed Thread

Tags
woman, people, violence, act, crime, charged, honestly, essplain, lucy, ricky, arrested, arms, grandfather, hitting, confused, younger, man, crack, jokes, chance, older, slugging

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.