Installation of Kitchen Laminated Countertop References

Old 05-24-2024, 06:27 PM
Default Installation of Kitchen Laminated Countertop References

Checking with Home Depot in Lady Lake, we asked who they had for installation of laminated kitchen countertops. They said they only use Orange County Laminaters and that the customer has to pay labor and materials before beginning the installation. Is this a common practice in the Villages? Has anyone used this company or another company for installing kitchen countertops? Please share your experience with this company or another if you have.
You can respond directly to this post or private message me. We are in a quandry about who to use.
Old 05-24-2024, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,455 Times in 2,344 Posts

If you do a search on this site (as well as some others) you will see some horror stories about the use of subcontractors for these types of projects, as well as sometimes limited support from the company you bought the product from.
I would suggest going with a firm that uses their own employees for the installation, and to use a credit card for additional protection.
Old 05-24-2024, 08:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,445 Times in 5,521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
If you do a search on this site (as well as some others) you will see some horror stories about the use of subcontractors for these types of projects, as well as sometimes limited support from the company you bought the product from.
I would suggest going with a firm that uses their own employees for the installation, and to use a credit card for additional protection.
I would buy from firm that makes and installs countertops and as Tinker says pay by cc for protection
Old 05-25-2024, 10:37 AM

Thanks for the advice.

Tags
installation, kitchen, company, countertops, laminated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.