Lawyers living in TV

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Default Lawyers living in TV

We are planning on moving to TV around 10-01-08. For some unknown reason, I intend on keeping my bar status active for a few years in case some of my best clients would need me in an emergency. My question is: In order to keep up with my state's CLE requirements, is it possible to pick those up in Ocala, in TV by compressed video at the local college, or do you have to go to Orlando? I am assuming that unless you belong to the Florida bar, that internet CLE may be somewhat difficult. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 04-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Lawyers living in TV

Lawyers living in TV most likely pick up any needed CLEs on a "cruise ship" that is sponsored by the ABA.!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Taltarzac

Check out this link, Mikey. http://www.floridajusticeassociation.org/CLE.asp

I am a U of MN Law School Grad Class of 1989 but am not a practicing lawyer nor ever have been so I do not worry about CLE.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to rjsjr

I am a licensed attorney, member of the Puerto Rico bar and Federal bar. My status is that of retired, which allows me to retain my license, but excuses me from CLE requirements. I have the option at any time to reinstate myself as a practicing attorney. You may want to inquire whether your state offers this alternative, as well.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.