IRS Technical Support Request re: IRS audit

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Sage
Default IRS Technical Support Request re: IRS audit

I don't remember seeing this discussed on this site and I did a search and couldn't find it there either. So if it has been discussed or posted, forgive me. I just started reading through it myself and thought others might be interested. It is on the Villages Community Develpment District's website and is the request from the VCDD's attorney to the IRS asking the IRS' legal counsel to determine if the VCDD is a political subdivision authorized to issue the said bonds in question during the IRS audit. It is the second link down when you open the page, IRS Tecnical Support Request. It contains an outline of the whole process and explains the audit.

http://www.districtgov.org/IRSupdate.aspx
Old 03-10-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
I don't remember seeing this discussed on this site and I did a search and couldn't find it there either. So if it has been discussed or posted, forgive me. I just started reading through it myself and thought others might be interested. It is on the Villages Community Develpment District's website and is the request from the VCDD's attorney to the IRS asking the IRS' legal counsel to determine if the VCDD is a political subdivision authorized to issue the said bonds in question during the IRS audit. It is the second link down when you open the page, IRS Tecnical Support Request. It contains an outline of the whole process and explains the audit.

Good post, thanks.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post

This thread should answer most of your questions.
A post from Lauren Ritchie
Old 03-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Sage
Default thanks

Thank you Bogie Shooter. I was aware of the previous ongoing discussion you linked here. I wasn't aware if it included the newest info sent to the IRS from the VCDD and posted on their website.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.