I've seen it all.....literally!!

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Sage
Default I've seen it all.....literally!!

I am at a loss for words. Yesterday, while looking out my
Lanai onto the golf course, what do you think I saw??? A golfer, on our side of the pompous grass, urinating. Yup, you heard it right. He was just on the other side of our property relieving himself. My jaw dropped. I yelled to my husband and he couldn't believe it. I ran outback ( by that time he was back on the tee) and yelled " excuse me, but you can't do that. The bathroom is right there". He yelled back "forget about it". I said "that's disgusting and if you can't use the rest room you shouldn't be on the golf course". He just walked away. I reported him to the manager of the country club. They said they would look out for him when he comes back and speak to him. He should be barred from playing for a while. Has anyone else witnessed this kind of behavior??
Old 10-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Sage

If only you had a camera. A posted picture would do wonders.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Platinum member

Yikes!!
Old 10-27-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
A golfer, on our side of the pompous grass, urinating. Yup, you heard it right. ...... Has anyone else witnessed this kind of behavior??
You must not play much golf with the "boys".

Last edited by gustavo; 10-27-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Quote:
A golfer, on our side of the pompous grass, urinating. Has anyone else witnessed this kind of behavior??
I'm sorry to be laughing so hard right now but I can't help it! Your hubby must be a saint and you must not have any sons! Oh, to be so lucky to be a male and have the ability to go at the exact moment you need to go! Oh, what a relief it is!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:24 AM
Veteran member
Default Golf Course lots

One reason we did not spend an extra 100K to be on a Golf Course. There are several. But the view is nice!
Old 10-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Gold member

Oh Well, This is not the first well and not the last. Things happen.The older you get things just happen. If it happened at the square then it would be a problem.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:33 AM
Sage

Puts new meaning to house with a view!!

Some folks have no "fetching up" is all I can say!!

Last edited by NotGolfer; 10-28-2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: wrong word
Old 10-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default You Can Ignore Reality

You can ignore reality and have it work against you or you can embrace it and have it work for you.

I am not surprised of anything that happens here. However you have some residents that have gulped so much of the kool-aid that they actually believe this development is a mystic land where only good things happen. I feel very badly for them because when a crime occurs, an accident, a dump stunt, a rude person, an illness , etc they seem unprepared and find it inconceivable.

Factually you have roughly 100,00 people from around the world living in a very tight space and coming together on a daily basis. So the "Friendliest Hometown in Florida" motto is just a myth, get over it. If you have been paying attention even Disneyworld has many disastrous and scandalous events
Old 10-28-2012, 07:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

If he took the time to use the restroom he would have been accused of slow play
Old 10-28-2012, 07:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I am at a loss for words. Yesterday, while looking out my
Lanai onto the golf course, what do you think I saw??? A golfer, on our side of the pompous grass, urinating. Yup, you heard it right. He was just on the other side of our property relieving himself. My jaw dropped. I yelled to my husband and he couldn't believe it. I ran outback ( by that time he was back on the tee) and yelled " excuse me, but you can't do that. The bathroom is right there". He yelled back "forget about it". I said "that's disgusting and if you can't use the rest room you shouldn't be on the golf course". He just walked away. I reported him to the manager of the country club. They said they would look out for him when he comes back and speak to him. He should be barred from playing for a while. Has anyone else witnessed this kind of behavior??
All the time but a little more discreet
Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightspot01 View Post
I'm sorry to be laughing so hard right now but I can't help it! Your hubby must be a saint and you must not have any sons! Oh, to be so lucky to be a male and have the ability to go at the exact moment you need to go! Oh, what a relief it is!
We had three boys and of course the biggest kid of them all, me. It's certainly not right but I don't think you will find a male that hasn't taken advantage of the tools the good lord gave them for a little releif in an emergency
Old 10-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

what no one told you golf course view with trees was the out house
Old 10-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

You can ignore reality and have it work against you or you can embrace it and have it work for you.

I am not surprised of anything that happens here. However you have some residents that have gulped so much of the kool-aid that they actually believe this development is a mystic land where only good things happen. I feel very badly for them because when a crime occurs, an accident, a dump stunt, a rude person, an illness , etc they seem unprepared and find it inconceivable.

Factually you have roughly 100,00 people from around the world living in a very tight space and coming together on a daily basis. So the "Friendliest Hometown in Florida" motto is just a myth, get over it. If you have been paying attention even Disneyworld has many disastrous and scandalous events
Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Both of you are right. And I am not going to take your posts personally because you are right and I like you both.

However. I have NEVER peed on the golf course. So MY conscience is clear.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.