Traffic rules

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Veteran member
Default Traffic rules

Why oh why do people feel the need to change the traffic rules not just on the road but the cart path to. If you have the right of way and the other guy has a stop sign dont try to get them to go before you it screws things up.I have gotten to the point that I dont trust anyone at an intersection.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:23 PM

It also causes problems for the people traveling behind you as they are not expecting you to "yield" to others when you in fact have the "right of way."

Just stick to the rules.
Less confusion.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Veteran member

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
Why oh why do people feel the need to change the traffic rules not just on the road but the cart path to. If you have the right of way and the other guy has a stop sign dont try to get them to go before you it screws things up.I have gotten to the point that I dont trust anyone at an intersection.
In Monnesota they don't have four way stops for that reason. They attribute it to being "Minnesota Nice" You go first ...no you go first...no you go first...................
Old 02-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDoug View Post
.......I have gotten to the point that I dont trust anyone at an intersection.
If you ride a motorcycle, this is pretty close to being 'Rule #1'!!! I never trust the other guy, regardless of what we're riding in/on. I've lost track of all the near misses over time, especially when on a bike.

Assume the other person doesn't see you or is going to do something wrong. After a while, it just becomes instinctive.

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.