Kitchen Design Questions

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2012, 02:57 PM

LAshby50: PM me and I will tell you everything we are doing!
Old 07-14-2012, 03:07 PM

Hotrodgirl: Yes! The third full bath is on the front bedroom. This is the option that forced us pretty much to buy a golf course lot...very very few interior lots will hold an Ivy once you stretch it 5 feet forward to accomodate the extra bathroom.

The half bath (powder room) will be off the laundry room...so if you look at the floorplan on the website, the window will become a door and the half bath will be there. It won't look funny from the road because we are getting a 3rd car garage...so the half bath will be directly behind the extra garage. They have done this powder room addition before for another couple, so I already know it can be done.

We heard of another couple (who also bought an Ivy) that expanded just about every room in their house...all you have to do is ask if it can be done! The biggest constraint seems to be your lot size and your wallet size! Hahahaha!
Old 07-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Gold member

Anyone know if you are allowed to move the washer/dryer to the garage so you can use the space as a pantry/storage closet?
Old 07-14-2012, 04:23 PM

Don't know...but if you PM me I will send you a drawing of what we are ASKING them to do for us in that regard. What model did you buy or what model are you thinking of? That will determine whether my drawing will mean anything to you!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.