Learning much!

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Smile Learning much!

I'm new to TOTV, only posted afew times. I do spent alot of time reading everyones postings. Have learned much from that. Lots of great info. You folks are GREAT. Very interesting. BigApplause:
Old 07-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by old moe View Post
I'm new to TOTV, only posted afew times. I do spent alot of time reading everyones postings. Have learned much from that. Lots of great info. You folks are GREAT. Very interesting. BigApplause:
Everytime I read TOTV, I learn something. It may be an important something or a not-so-important something, but something. And that's a good thing.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Sage

Hi, old moe.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Platinum member

Old Moe:

Glad you've entered the forum. Great bunch of regulars here. Ask any question (about The Villages) you want and you'll get several answers, very quickly!

Ask any question (about whatever) you want and you'll undoubtedly also get several answers, equally quickly!

But, stay away from politics!

SWR
Old 07-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrinfla View Post
Old Moe:

Glad you've entered the forum. Great bunch of regulars here. Ask any question (about The Villages) you want and you'll get several answers, very quickly!

Ask any question (about whatever) you want and you'll undoubtedly also get several answers, equally quickly!

But, stay away from politics!

SWR
Could not agree with you more swrinfla!.....Politics and Religion are NO NO's (That's what my momma said!)
Old 07-31-2011, 01:55 PM

I agree old Moe. I've been reading here for quite some time and learned so much from the wonderful regulars. Everyone is so helpful.

We'll be in TV 10 August for our second visit. We're ready to buy if we see something that we like. We haven't decided if we'll go pre-owned or build new. We won't be full-time TV'ers for a couple more years but it seems like this would be a good time to buy. The Maine winters are getting to be too much.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by old moe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnCinME View Post
I agree old Moe. I've been reading here for quite some time and learned so much from the wonderful regulars. Everyone is so helpful.

We'll be in TV 10 August for our second visit. We're ready to buy if we see something that we like. We haven't decided if we'll go pre-owned or build new. We won't be full-time TV'ers for a couple more years but it seems like this would be a good time to buy. The Maine winters are getting to be too much.
old moe and BnCinME:

to TOTV!!!!!!

I still learn things on this site by it's knowledgeable and wonderful members.

Sometimes, one needs to have a good laugh.

Keep on posting
Old 08-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BnCinME View Post

BnCinME, Enjoy your upcoming visit to TV. Hope you find the house of your dreams, be it preowned or new construction.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:51 PM

Thank you for the kind welcome! Six days and counting....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.