Anyone have any experiences with Kent Furniture customer service

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Default Anyone have any experiences with Kent Furniture customer service

I'm considering purchasing from the Capris line of furniture at Kent Furniture in Belleview. Has anyone had any experiences with Kent's Customer Service? Also, anyone purchased from their Capris line and has it held up well?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Bought a Jackson couch it was broken right from the start....guy that comes out was great...manager was........won't buy again. Southern lifestyles may be a little more but there is no hassle for anything
Old 04-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

have had great cooperation from kent and the capri line. nothing wrong with furniture upon delivery and it has held up well. was in stock when we bought so we had next day delivery.

southern lifestyles also carries the capri line and they price match with a written quote from the competition - can just be written on back of a business card last we dealt with them. am sure they could order what you want if it is not in stock and you have style numbers.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Veteran member

Found a few pieces of furniture at Kent and was planning to go back to Atlanta home later that day. Spoke with owner and he got his truck to deliver that day.

Very accommodating and pleased with our purchases.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Default Kent Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietBern View Post
I'm considering purchasing from the Capris line of furniture at Kent Furniture in Belleview. Has anyone had any experiences with Kent's Customer Service? Also, anyone purchased from their Capris line and has it held up well?
Yes, we bought a rattan set for our Florida Room. Couch. Love Seat, 2 tables and a coffee table. About 2 mos after it was delivered I noticed a slight crack in the couch. I called and they sent someone out right away. About 2 weeks later I had a new couch. I'd buy again from them. You caqn also wheel and deal too. I was paying cash and told them their price was too high. They took off almost $800. I also purchased a Mattress and Box springs too.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietBern View Post
I bought from kent last week. Very happy with the price. The unit I bought was on sale and I asked the salesman if he could do any better on the sale price. He knocked off another 100 ,off the price. Delivery was within a couple of days of buying. I will use them again.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.