Leaving Colorado

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Default Leaving Colorado

We have our home for sale in Colorado. We visited TV in January and as a result, listed our home with full intentions of becoming someone's neighbor in TV. We visited the main office and have the info package. We have recently realized there are 58 Villages and are overwhelmed with the choices. We've spent time on the forums reading comments and suggestions trying to gain as much information as possible so we can make an educated decision about our future home purchase in TV.
The stats read, folks may buy and sell up to 3 times once moving to TV for various reasons and wonder if in those moves, there are areas more appealing that others?
As we've only been in this home in Colorado for six months and now have a for sale sign on it because we are so impressed with TV, we are hoping to side step that pattern of a possible 3 home buy/sell at TV. Thanks to all who respond. We are very excited about our next phase.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: Leaving Colorado

marlenemiddlesis ...

There are so many Villages, it is difficult to make a decision..I guess you have to base that on what you like to do, that will decide where you should be..

We have a house in Lynnhaven, close to all the new stores..We bought four years ago, and it has grown so much since then..

Right now, there are only resales available..
I wish you all the best, no matter what Village you choose, I know you will love it...

Best of Luck... :bigthumbsup:

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.