Life style visit 1st week in April

Old 03-21-2024, 05:39 AM
Veteran member

Ask your relator?
Old 03-21-2024, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgreen3 View Post
Hi, my wife and I will be down the last weekend in March thru the April the 5th for our life style visit. We would like to know if cookware is provided in the homes? Our second day will be Easter Sunday we are not sure if we can find a place to eat dinner without reservations.
Go online and order Easter dinner for pickup at Publix on Saturday.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Hi, my wife and I will be down the last weekend in March thru the April the 5th for our life style visit. We would like to know if cookware is provided in the homes? Our second day will be Easter Sunday we are not sure if we can find a place to eat dinner without reservations.
We also faced that and call TV and got the right info.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Enjoy your lifestyle visit. They are really fun. You still have some time. If you feel like dining out on Easter Sunday you could start making a few phone calls now and try and make reservations somewhere. I’m sure the clubs will be having nice brunches.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:49 AM

Restaurants are much more crowded in the winter than the warm months. I would be highly surprised if you can find a restaurant open on Easter that would not take reservations. You may want to search for a pre-made, take-out dinner for Easter.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:28 AM
Default Is it possible that you are looking to buy a house?

Quote:
There is cookware.
Check if you can make reservations at one of the country clubs.

If you are looking for a house to buy, please take a look at this one in the Village of Hemmingway:

2577 DUNBAR AVENUE , THE VILLAGES, FL 32162 - #G5078895 | Realty Executives
Old 03-21-2024, 07:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Most, if not all, restaurants will be open. Most areas of the US are consistent. Some mom paw restaurants might be closed, Utensils are supplied. Enjoy your visit. Accommodations are usually very good
Old 03-21-2024, 07:38 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,066 Times in 534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
Note in the helpful list above, the only grocery stores accessible by golf cart in the Villages are Publix, Winn Dixie, Walmart, and one Aldi’s. You probably want to shop on Saturday.
Which Aldis?
Old 03-21-2024, 07:54 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,076 Times in 432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2Teddy View Post
Those days are over. Lifestyle visits are now south of 44 with most in Newell, but a few I think still in Christopher Villas in DeLuna. It’s now all about selling the new homes being built close to Eastport.
Not necessarily correct. We ran into a couple last week who were here on their Lifestyle visit. They were put up in the Atwood Bungalows, over by Brownwood. They said there were a few other couples there at the same time.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:54 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,550 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by airstreamingypsy View Post
Which Aldis?
Summerfield on 441.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Well I bet you’ll love TV’s!
Old 03-21-2024, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlR33 View Post
They usually put you over near Brownwood Square and the Publix is right there.
I believe the developer sold the Brownwood units and the new Lifestyles are near where the new construction is occurring
Old 03-21-2024, 08:36 AM
Smile

Quote:
Make a reservation at one of the country clubs or restaurants that belong to the FMK family. Here is the link -
FMK Restaurants

They are most likely having Easter dinners as well. Love all the country clubs to eat at like Havana, Evens Prairie, Belle Glade, and then there is Chop house - top notch for your stakes (located at lake sumter). There should be no problem getting reservations on their website. These are all drivable by golf cart or car.

AND Live music at all squares on Easter Sunday as well.

Enjoy the fun!
Old 03-21-2024, 09:06 AM

You'll be able to find places to eat out for Easter, and I would! Enjoy your time here, so unless you REALLY enjoy cooking, take a break! The Lifestyle visits I think are all in the South. We're in Dabney and close to 470 and Winn Dixie is just a few miles by car, as are other places along 27. Outside of limited (and expensive IMO) items at Sawgrass, you'll probably be shopping in a car. People get hyper focused on golf cart access, but most of us lived without that for many decades, and it is no big deal. Personally, I'd spend nights listening to live music at the Town Squares, each is unique, and it so easy to meet people. IMO, if you want to get a feel for life here, meet the people that live here, and they'll all tell you their Village is the best and why :-)
Old 03-21-2024, 12:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
I am sure that the airlines will allow you to bring paper plates. there problem solved!

Tags
life, style, visit, april, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.