Searching for a certain Home Watch person

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2017, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts
Default Searching for a certain Home Watch person

I am looking for a certain home watch person by the name of Charlene. If you are still doing home watch, would you please PM me? I can't remember your business name and am trying to contact you.

Thanks.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I am looking for a certain home watch person by the name of Charlene. If you are still doing home watch, would you please PM me? I can't remember your business name and am trying to contact you.
I found this by doing a search for Charlene. Hope this helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. The village sitter. Charlene and Steve (267) 481-0588. We had three homewatch services with serious outcomes before we fired them. Then I found Charlene

Weekly report, text if there is a problem, phone calls to people to fix things, meeting repair guys. We have used her for three homes. Our home now is a preowned, and it has its quirks. All things taken care of immediately. You get to sleep at night
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:16 AM
Gold member
Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

Charlene was the best, so trustworthy and reliable. But she sold her house and moved with her husband so no longer in The Villages.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I found this by doing a search for Charlene. Hope this helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. The village sitter. Charlene and Steve (267) 481-0588. We had three homewatch services with serious outcomes before we fired them. Then I found Charlene

Weekly report, text if there is a problem, phone calls to people to fix things, meeting repair guys. We have used her for three homes. Our home now is a preowned, and it has its quirks. All things taken care of immediately. You get to sleep at night
Old 02-28-2017, 11:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

She quickly sold her beautiful and well maintained home and moved with her husband who had developed some serious health issues to the Ocean.

I have only heard words of praise about her work and about her and she messaged me many times with warm and lovely messages.

We miss you Charlene!
Old 02-28-2017, 09:11 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Charlene and Steve are living in Bradington, south of Tampa. Steve is doing well, and they have settled in their new home, and just welcomed their first grandchild. Missing not only the best homewatch ever, but a good friend.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityFirstServicesHomeWatch View Post
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your needs. You can check my website www.FirstIntgrityServices.com Home Watch
I think this is the link that you meant. www.IntegrityFirstServices.com
Old 02-28-2017, 11:52 PM
Sage

Thank you all for responses. Anybody besides Barefoot have a home watch person they really like?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Veteran member

Cunningham Home Services have done great for us. You can search to find them

Old 03-01-2017, 09:37 AM

Safe Home House Watch does a great job for us. 1-352-603-5333. Ed and Mary, Village residents, send us weekly emails and keep us in the loop on what is going on when we are not there. We have been very happy with the service they have provided us over the last 4 years. Ken and Sue
Old 03-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Thank you all for responses. Anybody besides Barefoot have a home watch person they really like?
Yes before Charlene and Steve left she spent countless hours looking for someone to make her old clients happy, And her piece of mind. Charlene personally brought over Dom of Berardi's homewatch (352) 633-7256. We have been very pleased, even though we are close to full time and only use for summers Dom actually stopped by our house while we were away for the weekend when he noticed our furniture cover had blown off and put it in the garage for us. It's what Charlene would have done, a kind favor.

Last edited by thelegges; 03-01-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
watch, home, person, business, remember

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.