Listing of TV sales agents.....

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Veteran member
Default Listing of TV sales agents.....

Is there someplace one can find a listing of all of the current TV sales reps? I looked on the website and I don't see anything like that at all.

Thanks!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:53 PM

Alanna, I am not aware of such listing. However, if there is I am sure there are many expert individuals on this site regularly who will know. Are you looking for someone in particular? As I would highly recommend our Sales Rep Darlene D'Andrea.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:08 PM

our sales rep Tami Bevill went way above and beyond for us, we would highly recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post
Is there someplace one can find a listing of all of the current TV sales reps? I looked on the website and I don't see anything like that at all.

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Our sales rep Jim McLaughlin guided us through the shoals of ownership twice and we think he is great.

Last edited by graciegirl; 10-12-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Our sales rep Jim McLauglin guided us through the shoals of ownership twice and we think he is great.
We have had extremely good experience with Tony Trussler. If you get a copy of the daily sun there are dozens of agents each day at open houses and with their own ads.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post

Thanks!
There are over 100 reps. I doubt they are listed anywhere.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-12-2012, 05:08 PM

Can't say we've been overly impressed with ours. He was supposed to drop off three floor plans while we were there. We never saw them. If he can't follow through on something that simple, how will he follow through on something more important? Eh, it's not really a big deal. I figure, if he's not interested, then I'll just request someone else when it's time to buy (although we might have been persuaded while we were there).
Old 10-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahweh1975 View Post
Can't say we've been overly impressed with ours. He was supposed to drop off three floor plans while we were there. We never saw them. If he can't follow through on something that simple, how will he follow through on something more important? Eh, it's not really a big deal. I figure, if he's not interested, then I'll just request someone else when it's time to buy (although we might have been persuaded while we were there).
All floor plans are available at thevillages.com under new homes. Just so you know.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,179 Times in 835 Posts
Default transparency

You really should not expect any transparency in any business aspect of the Morse family. They have a very successful privately held set of corporations with intertwined boards. They have something good to sell and you are the buyer. While it is no longer the seller's peak where they gave you a couple hours to buy the lot, site unseen, or they would just move on to the next buyer, it still is a community where the men and women behind the curtain are pulling a lot of levers. So don't expect a list of the Morses' agents to be something easily found. You can't even find out in advance what a change in the cabinet handles might cost.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.