Locations for golf-cart shopping

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2023, 02:20 PM

I have seen golf carts park at the medical clinic at Pinellas Plaza, across the street from Chase Bank.

From there, a person can walk across 466A. I think they are going to Culver’s or to ABC Liquor.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:14 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,250 Times in 363 Posts

We live in De La Vista North - about a half mile north of 466 near Morse Blvd. We can get to 5 grocery stores, at least 50 restaurants, multiple health care facilities, Lowes, BJs warehouse, Walmart, hundreds of various stores, several golf courses, several pickelball courts, and 2 town squares all by golf cart in less than 15 minutes.

We put more miles on our carts than on our car each month. Yes carts, one for me and one for my wife. We often use both at the same time since she likes to golf and I like pickleball. A big part of what we like about TV.

The government cannot give anything to anyone without first taking it from someone else
Old 06-14-2023, 08:27 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGibson View Post
Go see David Becker at Lake Sumter golf cars. Most upfront honest guy, you can try going outside the villages and say a few bucks.
Sometimes you get what your pay for. Good Luck.
No mention by the OP of wanting to buy or rent a golf cart, but let's plug your favorite cart salesman.
Closed Thread

Tags
shopping, locations, cart, springs, closer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.