Looking for Opinions on Neighborhoods in TV

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Default Valid points

Couldn't agree more with Rusty. All his points are valid. The other one I would add is make sure you aren't too near a golf cart path which cuts through the development as a short cut. I feel so sorry for people who live in the villas up near Savannah Center as there is a constant stream of golf carts that go through there to get to the back of Savannah.

Also, if you buy a home on the golf course it's better not to have the golf cart path going past your home. Don't forget we had a few thefts that occurred last year when people with golf carts (not golfers) were driving along the golf cart paths on the courses and breaking into some houses through the bird cage lanais!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Veteran member

I am from Buffalo as well (a little village called Akron) and you will be welcome anywhere here. Well, we live in Amelia too, but you are just going to have to find your place. I should tell you two things. If you don't have the NFL Sunday Ticket, thre are plenty of places to watch the Bills. Secondly, and this is getting critical, I have had trouble finding Diet Vernor's by the can. When we moved here in 2008, you could find it in any supermarket. Now Publix, Sweetbays and Wal Mart seem to have taken to not stocking it. I have gone to a large Publix in Ocala and no dice.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.